Censorship

So there was an anti-censorship order that was signed recently.

Here is the order in its entirety:

In the order it states that people should be able to freely express their beliefs without censorship or stifling.

What do y’all think about it?

4 Likes

please read this article. what you’re describing is not accurate

14 Likes

That’s great! I also hope if people do record the rioting for byte that it won’t divide creators for whatever reason.

2 Likes

Hmm, can anyone point me to an unbiased source that actually contains information about the order? That New York Times article was mostly trying to diss trump rather than actually unpacking the order, also many people don’t consider it as a reliable source.

I read the order and it seems to in fact prohibiting censorship of personal opinions and political views.

2 Likes

Unbiased? You mean like Fox News? :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Lol of course not Fox News, as far as I can tell there aren’t very many sites that are unbiased, but fox is for sure much less biased than say CNN or NY times.

At least they provide raw facts and data rather than attacking people and basing things on feelings and what they think people want to read

right.

Hillary-Really

4 Likes

What

4 Likes

Let’s not get off topic and talk about news organizations. This topic is about censorship on social media, not news orgs. Make another topic about that if you want.

Anyway some unbiased/not too biased news sources are the Associated Press, Reuters, The Economist, Bloomberg, ABC…
Here is a handy chart showing which sources are the most and least biased

5 Likes

i found some centered articles :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Dude, you’re the one who started talking about news orgs. But nice deflection.

Back to your topic: that order signed by Trump is utter bullshit that would never stand up in court, and was done because Twitter, a company who has every right to control their platform as they see fit, did something that made him have another public temper tantrum. It has nothing to do with actual censorship and everything to do with wanting to spread lies and not wanting to be called out on them.

9 Likes

Were you not the one who started it by vouching for Fox (:rofl:) while discrediting CNN? :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

makes claim

is given evidence

denies it

11 Likes

Thanks! U da man

1 Like