Celebrate My Birthday With Me! :^) --> A Free $20 to ANYONE in Need!

Hi, everyone! It’sa me, Mario. Or, Plastic. Something like that. Whatever. Straight to the point. My birthday is in two days, my 21st birthday actually! The 13th of March (Pisces gang >:D), and, well, I usually don’t like celebrating my birthday. I don’t like telling people it’s my birthday, either – I find birthdays incredibly depressing.

Which is why the 13th of March, I don’t want it to be my birthday, but I want it to be a day to celebrate this amazing community, a community that I’ve come to very much admire and genuinely feel a part of these past few weeks/months. These are trying times, indeed – COVID-19 is starting to be taken seriously (and rightfully so), schools and universities are turning to online lectures and/or shutting down until they can figure out what to do.

In my humble efforts to potentially assist anyone in small financial burden that could use an extra small bill, whether it be from panic-buying toilet paper or just wanting a few extra dollars for food as a Uni student, I’m going to be giving away $20 to someone (just make sure you have PayPal! :D). Consider your next few rolls of toilet paper / meal on me!

All you have to do is just like this post. That’s all. Don’t feel a need to follow me, rebyte me, anything. That’s all beside the point of the post itself. When you do like it, however, just make sure I have some way of reaching you – instagram, or maybe your Byte handle is attached to your forum profile. If not, feel free to comment it.

I’ll enter everyone into a drawing and announce whoever wins on Sunday, the 15th, and contact them as well. Feel free to share this news however you want as well – I’m not going to be posting on my Byte about this, but since some users on the app don’t even use the forums, feel free to let others know on the app that they can enter if they just @ me on the app or something. I don’t know. My goal is to just be all-inclusive for any and all active people on the app and forums who could use a small bill! :^)

Stay safe, everyone! And don’t forget to wash your hands! :^)

Edit: After drawing the 28 names (27 from likes + ARF from the comments), @Lacieyl has won the twenty dollars. congratulations mister niche >:^)

27 Likes

There is, indeed, oil.

Oh yeah happy birthday.

4 Likes

Happy almost birthday :metal::boom:

3 Likes

Happy bird day

3 Likes

Wo~w, Happy (early) Birthday, daddy :tada:!
Yo, do the Edward 40 Hands Challenge, no balls :laughing:

4 Likes

Dude happy almost birthday !!!

4 Likes

20 dollars??? How about some O I L

6 Likes

I don’t want to enter…but Happy Birthday and I love your face. Keep being awesome!

3 Likes

What is you flip steaks for us on livestream

4 Likes

My birthday is today March 11th! Happy birthday to me and you!

4 Likes

I wanna do this but w/ $100

HAPPPPPPYYYYY EEEEEEAAAAAARRRRRLLLLLYYYYYYY BIIIIIIRRRRRRRRTHHHHHHDDDDDAAYYYYYY

2 Likes

good luck everyone… I don’t want the money but i’m willingly to additional $
1f6587ef646ee64b

2 Likes

Happy birthday to you :balloon:

2 Likes

hope i’m not late, happy birthday man. thank you for the generosity!

2 Likes

Happy bday rice I hope you have a good one brother !! :raised_hands:t6::partying_face:

2 Likes

What a nice non-capitalism invade another country for oil thing to do. Happy birthday :]

3 Likes

Happy birthday! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :birthday:

2 Likes

Happy BIRTHDAY :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Have a fun but safe 21st birthday!!!

1 Like