Category Suggestion: Design (DIY)

Hey guys, I’ve recently moved house (which is why I’ve not posted many bytes recently), and wanted to do a few bytes about designing my room (including constructing my furniture).

This category will allow viewers to see projects and design plans being brought to reality - back when I used TikTok, I saw a lot of construction being done. People were designing their rooms, creating small houses in open spaces - one user even converted a school bus into a recreation room!

Not only this, but this category could inspire people to do some renovation of their own, as watching videos often spark innovation and creativity.

These bytes could fit into the ‘art’ category, but I feel as if construction and interior designing aren’t really artistic, but more to do with renovation.

As ‘art’ and ‘design’ are often referred to as one category, maybe the team could merge this, should this suggestion become a reality.

14 Likes

I recommended “DIY” does that fit the theme better?

9 Likes

that’s an amazing idea! i’m not sure why that didn’t come to mind haha, that’s a very straightforward suggestion.

6 Likes

I love it

4 Likes

DIY is perfect, bruh :raised_hands:t5:

5 Likes

Aye :rocket::ok_hand:t4:

3 Likes

i can tell this* DIY category will become one of a few categories i always go in and check for all of the new bytes! liking it. :heh:

3 Likes

I would love a DIY category!! I love learning new things :grin:

1 Like

Me too

I do normally post in art, experimental or wired :joy:

1 Like