Category Filtering On Profiles

So i had a bit of an idea last night…
Obviously on the app there is different categories and many users post in different categories so i had a little idea for this as some people might only be interested in one of the categories.
So when we visit a users profile it would be cool if there was a way to filter the videos shown by category.
For example: A user posts under ‘funny’ and ‘mylife.’ There would be a small icon on their profile in which you could chose what to see i.e only see a users videos posted under ‘mylife.’
I thought maybe a small icon symbolising the filterisation (which is deffo a word i’ve just made up but you get what i mean…) beside where you can change between grid view or not would be a nice fit.

13 Likes

I couldn’t really find the specific topics about this but they were people talking about a content filter before I think but this is what I could find. Filtering Content I’m pretty sure this is on the teams road map though I wouldn’t personally mind something like this.

3 Likes

Tbh I love the idea!!

2 Likes

I love it. I actually talked about a very similar concept here

And this once again raises the question of why we have categories AND hashtags

2 Likes

Bumping this and all the linked topics here because I am a chaotic mess of ideas and interests and my channel heavily reflects that. A content filter would be a huge blessing :pray:

3 Likes

yess same here! i post under a few different categories and will probs expand more so it would be cool!

2 Likes