Catching up with everything and everyone!

Hey guys, I went missing for a while since life be like that sometimes lol. I noticed we finally have an official name for the App, that’s great, I’m sure there are links that tell us updates on the app and everything so it would be tight to have it here. Since this is a community I actually want to catch up with ya’ll :wink:, how’s life? Any new events? Ya’ll trying out Tik Tok or Youtube or even Instagram? As the release date eventually comes, I’m proud to have been part of the forums since it was lit, glad I manage to hang here. Can’t believe it’s been a full year already!

8 Likes

So great to see you back :heart:

Hope life is well and ^ just as lex states, @Flo has a YouTube channel with info about the app!

6 Likes

Thanks @lex and @AIexander, I checked @Flo videos and it was pretty promising! Gotta say we’ve come a long way since the jpeg we had originally of the app :rofl:

3 Likes

came a long way from when Dom released the forum invites :eyes:

3 Likes

Also check out @AustinHarris post for small details about byte via Dom’s deleted tweets:

https://community.byte.co/t/another-dom-twitter-teaser-they-are-all-gone/27343?u=annam

3 Likes

thanks for the shoutout lads!

2 Likes

Good to be back

Welcome back !!

if there’s anything you need to know. Ask the homie @Flo. Welcome back tho.

1 Like