Casey’s 368

What Casey has got planned next is pretty much the gist of a brilliant community for creators. His plan to “bring creators together” and providing an actual physical space is EXACTLY the right thing to do at this age and time especially with the rising number of creators.

What do you guys think? This is quite revolutionary don’t you think?
Share your opinions where do you think this might lead to.

3 Likes

Casey Neistat? Who is this? I’m interested in learning more of theres a video or something.

Casey Neistat is an aMazing youtuber- Search him up u won’t be disappointed

1 Like

I know who he is and yes he’s definitely suuper influential and someone to watch, just didn’t know if that’s who they were talking about

1 Like

Ohh mY bad

No worries!! To be fair I’m pretty oblivious when it comes to most YouTube news :joy: does he have a video about the 368 thing? What are your thoughts on it?

This is Casey’s intro to his new daily vlog called 368:

And this is the first episode of his new 368 vlog:

A very ambitious project to make cinematic style content every single day. It’s been interesting to watch so far.

1 Like

Gonna be honest even though I don’t know the dude personally he sort of creeps me out

He is a bit out there, and seems a bit self entitled, but the stuff he does is pretty influential and his daily vlogs are incredibly impressive

1 Like

I definitely agree with you on the self entitled part even when he’s really good at what he does, I mean the man calls himself an out-of-the-norm guy that seeks progress. I guess is part of the “you gotta believe in your genius before anyone does” kind of motto.

For those who haven’t yet, do yourself a favor and watch this video. It’s REALLY well edited and you should watch it.

Great. Now I know your interest is at an all-time high, which is good. The followup to his meeting was posted here:

Really interested to see what they have structured, patreon is a huge success and the idea they’re throwing around sounds really good.
I want to hear what you guys think about the whole thing now that we have updates!