Can we stop asking when the Beta is releasing

Hey guys,

It feels like I see “when is the beta” about 500 times a day and this point and I ask of y’all can we stop asking. I personally don’t find speculation posts a problem. But having to see someone ask for the exact date is getting annoying. Once Dom wants to let us know, he’ll let us know. Give him some time, especially in this difficult time.

Cheers,
Flo

25 Likes

Hello flo! Tbh I agree with this. Eventually we will end up knowing when will byte be released so just be patient.

2 Likes

preach hon

2 Likes

like it really doesn’t matter anyway, it happens when it happens.

all about the journey :wink:

3 Likes

There was kind of no reason to make this post because new users will make a new account, hop on, and still ask “when’s the beta releasing?”

And this isn’t a meaningful post to post on the forum-post channel.

2 Likes

disagreed, i see many people who make these posts who joined a real long time ago.

additionally, a new user isn’t incompetent and thus could look it up themselves. they’re just too lazy to do so.

lastly, this post in a million times more meaningful than: “when is the beta releasing”

4 Likes

okay, so answer me this. Which user or users have said “when is beta coming out” constantly? From what I’ve seen, the newer users have been the ones to say when beta is coming. And this isn’t a meaningful post. It’s just you telling people how annoyed you are.

2 Likes

So when is the beta getting released,jk
You’re right people need to chill with release though

2 Likes

literally the last person who made a “when is the byte beta being released” made an account in february,

plus this is also a post to tell people to stop doing it, im not the only one annoyed by it, i can imagine staff is as well. it clogs the forums.

if you read some of the replies you can see it’s not just me…

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

I had my beta invite sent to the wrong email can you send me another

2 Likes

But this post isn’t necessarily going to stop people from asking :neutral_face: you’re just adding onto the clutter :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

i disagree

Why 8char

Bro chill they haven’t even been sent out yet wdym it got sent to a different one

1 Like

when is beta tho?

3 Likes

I totally agree. Especially after the last beta signup, a bunch of people have been asking the same questions.

3 Likes

Speak the truth! :clap:t4::clap:t4:

3 Likes

I couldn’t have said it beta.

5 Likes

@arf ba dum tisss :drum:

1 Like