Can we get a 'Thank you' chain going?

Hi everyone :~) Unfortunately I have been gone a while on the forums due to a long kidney infection, and some other issues, but I’m back ! I just made this topic to show my own and everyone else’s appreciation for the progress of Byte. After testing the Beta I am just amazed at the idea and the app and how far it’s come over the last year. I just wanted to make a post showing to Dom and the Byte team, along with all the moderators for this forum, how thankful everyone and I are for this work. You guys are the best! We have such a supportive and friendly community here. Thank you so much for all your hard work and heres to 2020 ! :~)

18 Likes

thank u byte team :aww:

4 Likes

thank you :))

6 Likes

thank you byte team :pray::pray:

3 Likes

Thank you Byte Team! It’s greatly appreciated

3 Likes

thank you byte team :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you Byte team! You guys have created an app that has brought people ALL across the world together. This is something not many people can do, so massive props to you guys.

3 Likes

Thank you byte team :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you!! The best out there!

3 Likes

Thank you :sunglasses::ok_hand:

3 Likes

:pray:

3 Likes

Thank you Byte Team!

3 Likes

Thank you byte fam & to the team :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you Byte team and community!

3 Likes

Dom and all of the Byte team, y’all are working hard and we see it. Thank you so much for all the time and effort you’ve put into this app. Vine was such a memorable part of my high school and college life and I’m glad to have the concept back. We appreciate everything you guys are doing :heart:. THANK YOU!!!

3 Likes

Thank you for giving me a reason to wake up and be creative and giving me a new chance every day! I thought that since they were creators who are better than me I would never be able to do anything great! Now I have that hope and thank you so much Byte Team and @dom

4 Likes

Thank you for giving me and so many others a wonderful platform

4 Likes

Merci beaucoup

4 Likes

thak

4 Likes

Thank you

3 Likes