Can we bring latest back? (Closed)

So in the new update I saw that latest category is been missing. Can we bring it back?
Update - Dom voted no so it’s a No. close the topic

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

I can still see latest :thinking:

1 Like

I can’t. Can you post a screenshot

Lol

3 Likes

you haven’t updated to the latest beta version

3 Likes

I know :relieved:

1 Like

Or maybe each category could have a latest section?

2 Likes

Each catagory has popular and new tab

6 Likes

Oh I didnt notice the little dropdown arrow switches from popular to new. Nice!! Thanks for the callout. #its2am lol

1 Like

I believe latest is still there I think right isn’t it all the way at the bottom? btw why would anything be all the way at the bottom anyways?

New & trending is at the bottom from what I see

1 Like

Oh okay I was thinking the same but wasn’t sure cause my phones dead haha. Well thats bad because that took away almost everything I watch on byte. Now I have no gaming channel to see, or latest I mean spotlights still there. omg I am a mess.

I reacted to a latest button in a newest update and were very disappointing for my Byte video.

I edited the latest button at the bottom of New & Trending.

1 Like

This is the beta maybe they will add it in the official version

Rebrand channels and the latest button will add in the official version that @MikeFaria and RickyAnimoji will like Byte users.

The loss of Latest means that our only choices to see new Byters are curated by the admins, there is no organic way to view new people anymore after the last update. I’d love to be wrong about this, perhaps @dom can point me to where I can now see new Byters that haven’t been selected for me?

5 Likes

I didn’t go to that category often, for me it was just lying around without adding something to the app. Glad it’s not there anymore.

1 Like

Go to a category that you’re interested in, scroll down the Popular section, tap the “Popular” which has a triangle next to it, and sort by New.

5 Likes

Thanks, that’s the ticket !