Can’t Watch Byte Out Here in the Country

Hi Team! I didn’t want to make this post bc it sounds like whining, but I guess it is something you would need to know just in case. The app always works fine and crisp when I’m on break at work Monday-Thursday, but here in the boondocks/country on the weekends, there is an extreme lag that makes it hard to enjoy and support other creators. Some videos will just load and load and load but never play. I rarely use TikTok but do have it on my phone. By comparison it works smoothly. Not bashing as Byte is in its early stages. Just comparing the user experience from a viewership standpoint. This has to be in another thread somewhere, I’d imagine, but I was unable to find that thread so I am sorry if that is the case. If you need more info or an example recording of my screen or anything like that, I’d be happy to do it. Just let me know! Thank you for all of your help and hard work!!! :grinning:

1 Like

Same thing happend to me yesterday. videos was not playing, i restart app , phone , wi-fi but it didnot work. I think its a bug and admins will fix it!!