Can someone help me?

Hello my name is Thomas and iam 16, I need help with a few problems. My main problem is that iam having the worst summer vacation in my hole life (Yes, in my country is summer) because i have a lot of problems in my house with my parents and i dont know why most of my friends dont talk to my, is very weir but most of they just ignore me, is a little sad that. Please if someone would answer that i have to wait 2 years to go and live alone in another country, better keep it.

If someone had some problems like this when was a tennager with their parents and friends, can give an advice? or something like this

I dont know how long will be this topic because when i realise what iam doing, iam sure that i will delete it.

Sorry if someone get hurt or dont like this topic, i promise that i will delete it.

Yes i know this community is for the great app V2 not for problems with the users, If Dom or someone in the staf dont like it, please let me know.

Sorry for my poor english again.

6 Likes

Hey Thomy, I’m sorry that your having a bad summer… Hopefully it will get better. Just hang in there :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I second that!

3 Likes

Thank, i hope that this days pass quickly

3 Likes

Thanks for reading

3 Likes

No ones parent are perfect. My parents also argue, but that’s not a big thing to worry about if the arguments doesn’t go physical.

About your friends, ignoring you… You need to tell us more about yourself, so we can help you. There might be millions of reasons.

I hope everything will get better for you as soon as possible. Enjoy your summer!

4 Likes

Why delete the post? Be proud of who you are. You’re amazing and look. In no time you will have a lot of people looking and encouraging you on V2.
Also, you can’t delete the post, all you can do is edit it until it is something else.

5 Likes

I dont know why, one dissapear he dont talk to me since november, another is with his girlfriend all the days, another ignore me and 3 friends do the same. Is all very weird, i think that one said to the rest to ignore me, but i dont know why

3 Likes

Thanks, i hope one day be proud of myself.
You are a great person @ItsMeJoseGChacin

4 Likes

So. Here is what I am going to tell you (from my own experience):

1. You might’ve done something wrong to hurt one of them (or more) that caused them to stop talking to you / ignore you. You should go and speak to them about what’s going on. If they are ignoring you for no reason, you don’t have a reason to call them “my friends”. They are not your friends.

2. About the boyfriend / girlfriend one. This is generally used by girls, but… Your friends doesn’t follow the rules of “Hoes before those” (Hoe: Beat friend - Those: Girl/boy-friend.) you should go and speak to your friend, since your friend might be blindfolded by the magical thing called “LOVE”.

5 Likes

Yes, but it hurt to not call anymore that people friends because they were my “friends” for 9 years, i do not nothing wrong is kind complicate because they are influence by another people who i dont have any relation, do you understand?

3 Likes

Thomas hunny I’m a mother and I feel for you darling! You just hang in there! Sooner than later you will be soaring high with the biggest smile on your face and never looking back! You got this crazy thing called life!:heart:

2 Likes

You should go and speak to them. It’s the best way.

3 Likes

I hope those days arrive soon

3 Likes

Yes i will do, but i know that nothing go change. My best friends changed a lot the last year

2 Likes

People change.

You change.
I change.
We all change.

That’s how life works.

3 Likes

Yes bro but they change not in a better way, now they are very mentally closed, they have a membership group (this are persons with the same pleasures) and i am not there because we dont like ALL the same things and for this they go away from me, it kind of weird talk my problems in english and have people who support me in another languages. Thanks @Grey

3 Likes

I’m always here for you (and everyone who needs help). I am no expert at life (since I was a cell 15 years ago), but I try my best to help people out (with my own experiences).

If they don’t hangout with you, because you don’t have mug in common, go find new friends. They might be your friends for 9 years, but if they don’t behave like that, you don’t have to run behind them either. It might be hard, but you should go and find new friends who will love and care you no matter what. I’d love to be your (online) friend for example! Go talk to new people at your school / outside your school. It might take time you to find the ideal friend, but it will worth the effort that you’ll put in. Trust me.

It took me 2 years to find my best friends. It was WORTH the wait and the effort. I’ve never been this happy before.

I wish you the best!

2 Likes

I will follow your advice.

Thanks you so much @Grey

4 Likes

Love you!

4 Likes