1st off: Let me say, Their is probably a topic about this but I couldn’t find it…(feel free to post it below)
2nd : I’ve been barely coming on here because the vibe has gone a little sour with some users. Making/Asking comments such as:
- "Can we ban Logan Paul/Jake Paul/Lele Pons, (and endless other old viners)?"
- "Do you think they’ll be a bunch of users because I wanna be number one?"
- "I hope (insert person) doesn’t come back because they’re already famous."
- "Please don’t have algorithms."
- "No more lip-syncing comedy, please!"
- "I don’t want kids on the platform!"
…and various others.
I think it’s cool to have your opinion but you have to realize that everyone may not agree with your decision.
The various talents is what make platforms unique.
People have different talents.
People have different hobbies.
People may have based their entire V2 Channel on exactly something you’re knocking.
Just focus on yourself, your talents and what you’re going to do for V2.
Because if you wanna be the very best and enjoy your V2 experience, you need to be focused on yourself and
what you’re bringing to the “V2 Table.”
Because trust me, when it drops…it will be monumental.
Also, show love to one another.
I know everyone wants to be at the top but being greedy and self-centered will only get you so far.
Support each other, stop hating, and get TF to work!
My 2 cents.