Camp Unplug type things?

I wonder if V2 will do something similar to Camp Unplug. I think it’d be pretty cool! :grinning:

4 Likes

What is Camp Unplug?

Never heard of it

Woah fr? Look up Camp Unplug on YouTube and you can watch it. It was made to promote a new feature that came out on V*ne.

Oh, the longer video feature thing. Yeah, some people really didn’t like that because they thought it took away from what made Vine special. I guess it’s up to the developers! :grinning:

2 Likes

also this could be in Ideas and Future requests

1 Like

this is camp unplug. it’s a cool concept. it was a sort of a group collab with known viners

4 Likes

Hopefully maybe in the future, but I mean a lot still has to happen between now and then. It’s going to be a while.

2 Likes

Everyone that doesn’t know what it camp unplugged is, is not a true vne fan… jk, but I think that would be awesome, but I think it’s be like after a couple years of running, but I think there should be meet ups for ppl that do reach a certain follower level… like that would be cool

4 Likes

Ever since I saw Camp Unplug I really wanted to be a part of something like that, so I hope they do something similar! It’s pretty cool to see a lot of your favourite creators working together and it must be hilarious to film :joy:

5 Likes

It would def be pretty cool if v2 does something like that !! i wonder who the new people would be !!

4 Likes

Bumping this to bring it back into discussion :eyes:

I mean there’s not much to bring back lol…

If something like Camp Unplugged were to happen it would be years from now, after the app has been stable in features, content and audience for a reliably long time.

2 Likes

Too early lmao. Maybe revive this in another 2 years? xD

2 Likes

Don’t there need to be like, a couple dozen breakout byte stars who want to collaborate on a long form project?

Let’s work on that first.

Although… Chris and Aaron are already on this app. They wrote the last one.

No actually let’s focus on making a byte or 2 for the weekend first.

1 Like