Camera Roll Feature?

Will uploading from camera roll be a thing? I know vine didn’t have it but, as you could see in the past people found ways around it (a lot of those people being the famous ones). I think just initially making this a feature will level the playing field.

4 Likes

Well, with such limited time, MAYBE, but we’ll have to see. Cause I don’t know many people that make 6 second videos on their phone :joy:

4 Likes

Wait I thought Vine did allow you to upload from camera roll

5 Likes

Yea I’m pretty sure it did

4 Likes

You could indeed upload videos from your camera roll to Vine. :slightly_smiling_face: I’m fairly sure you will be able to on Byte too.

2 Likes

yeaa reckon you would be able to

I’ll be filming on my DSLR and uploading that way

2 Likes

I think vine let you cut longer videos?

1 Like

I believe Dom did say uploading from camera roll will be a feature. You can see all the confirmed features and news from this post Dom pinned
https://community.byte.co/t/v2-for-dummies/9566

at the beginning of :vine:’s life time it didn’t have that feature but it eventually did. its unlikely that byte will launch without it, because if it did, that feature would be the first thing people would ask for

Here is the specific quote, Dom pinned this so I believe it is true

4 Likes

What he said ^

1 Like

oh it did? i don’t remember it letting me do that… but i didnt make a lot of videos, so :joy:

1 Like

vine had “upload from camera roll”, although you had to trim it to ≤ 6 seconds.

𝒷𝓎𝓉𝑒 will most likely have upload to camera roll

1 Like

This is a pretty important feature, so I’m sure it will be a thing. As to whether it will immediately be a thing or be added later is some food for thought here.