Calling Class of 2020!

Hey! So like many students around the world, coronavirus came and f*cked up my graduation ceremony for graduating college which was supposed to be in a week. I figured I’m not alone in this and there are probably more people in the same situation (high school, undergrad, or graduate) who got their graduation stomped on. Thought maybe if there is anyone else in the same boat we could collab for a sort of “Byte Class of 2020” byte where we could wear our cap and gowns if you have it or just celebrate eachother from a distance! Let me know if you’d be interested in being involved with this and include your IG or I can dm you here too. :blush:

16 Likes

this is super cool but I don’t have a cap or gown ;-;

2 Likes

You dont need to have one. I get a lot of people graduating obviously don’t need one if there isn’t a ceremony lol. Where are you graduating from?

2 Likes

Make one as best you can

1 Like

do you mean location wise? I’m from the UK

1 Like

No school wise lol. So you’d want to join?

1 Like

oh lmfao, University. and if it’s possible, sure! think it’s a cute idea:)

2 Likes

CLASS OF 2019 MASTER RACE

no but jk congrats to anyone who’s graduating!! ily all :pleading_face::point_right::point_left:

4 Likes

Class of 2012 :metal:

1 Like

When I get my cap and gown then I wouldn’t mind doing something like this :man_student:t5:

2 Likes

Are you graduating this spring?

Towards the end is the plan

1 Like

V v cool idea! Lmk where you go with this, I’ll be happy to take part :slight_smile:

1 Like

I get my cap and gown Thursday so I won’t mind.

1 Like

Cool! When are you graduating? Dm me on instagram @maddy_lions1

awesome! Dm me on instagram @maddy_lions1 ill get a group chat started once I think everyone who’s interested has responded.

Bumping this just once to make sure no one missed it!

IG: david.042