Calling All OG’s

and newbies who r interested…

Making a comeback to the app that started it all for me. Would love to do a MEGA collab with the OG’s who I’ve met along the way. If interested reply to this thread or DM me.

Newbies: this doesn’t exclude you at all I promise I have another collab idea in mind specifically for y’all so if interested also reply to this or DM me!

P.s. I rlly hope byte isn’t gonna randomly shutdown now when I’m finally coming back lol :weary::sob: fingers crossed

#HypeForByte

19 Likes

I haven’t been very active as of late but I’m down to start easing my way back in the grove lol so I’m in

1 Like

Omg acadrien!! So happy to hear from you! Let’s do it man! :slight_smile: I’m barely getting back into the swing of things as well.

1 Like

I can’t dm you on the forum cuz your profile is private. What did you have in mind?

1 Like

My bad!! Totes forgot about that. The idea is really simple and fun! I don’t know if it’s been done before on BYTE but I’m sure it’s been done before elsewhere. The reason I thot of it for a collab on byte was because I know a lot of OG’s sort of left or stopped posting around the same time. I thot it would be a good way to get back into the game! So the idea goes as follows: I’d pick up the phone and call another byter. They’d answer and I’d be like “im omw back to byte, you coming?” And then they’d say “yes” or whatevs, and then they’d “call” someone else! That person would answer and then say “heck ya” or something along the lines of that, and repeat the process of calling another byter and inviting them to make a comeback as if byte was this make believe town. At least that’s the way I envision it lol. Hope that makes sense. We could fit as many people as possible into one (without making the video too rushed or anything) and if it comes down to it, we could essentially split the video into two parts or upload on two diff profiles, which would allow more people to join in on the fun!
Ok that was a lot for something simple but I hope this paints the picture! :innocent:

7 Likes

Somewhere along the journey i forgot that we make the app, not the other way around- well sorta lol. So if we band together and keep creating, well then there will be content, and we can still do what we love all at the same time. :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

You know I’m always down for a mega collab. :crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

That sounds great. I feel like it might be better as a bunch of videos instead of one or two big ones that way it feels like there’s more content on byte and it forms like a chain from one person’s byte to the next

2 Likes

Agreed. Hopefully more people jump on board and then we can try getting a Chat going about it. I’m still thinking about the hashtag we could create to sort of connect and intertwine each video! Keep the ideas coming!

2 Likes

Heck ya! Let’s do it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m in.

2 Likes

Music to my ears! I ALREADY HAD YOU BUCKLED IN BEFORE YOU SAID YES!!! Miss u :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Miss you too my friend.

2 Likes

I’m also in :raised_hands:!

1 Like

Yay! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m So excited!

1 Like

Haven’t been really as active so I’m down. I used to post almost every day but now I post every 10 days to month

2 Likes

Glad to hear from you, sent you a DM on insta :heart:

1 Like

I’m also in :yum:

2 Likes

I want to take part in this! COUNT ME IN!

2 Likes

Let’s do it :slight_smile: