Calling all Filmmakers! Are there any Filmmakers on byte?

I am currently a Film Student and I just want to make more connections with other awesome likeminded people who share the same passion in storytelling.
Here is my byte: kevin.f
https://byte.co/kevin.f

Reach out if your also a passionate filmmaker on byte !!!
Lets talk about all Filmmaking, movies, camera!
whats your story?

4 Likes

I don’t consider myself a filmmaker, but I want to make music for films

2 Likes

Hey that counts :smile:

1 Like

there’s a user on byte who goes by the name of filmdirector and he’s really good

2 Likes

cc @JordanMiller :sparkles:

1 Like

@filmdirector and @ken immediately come to mind! I also highly recommend @onkelchrispy @bigpants and @The_Ginger who make some more weird cinematic stuff.

1 Like

I direct sometimes

3 Likes

you summoned?

1 Like

I’m going to be majoring in film when I go to college

1 Like

Oh awesome Bailey, what kinda of things have you directed?

Heck’s year that’s what’s up!!!

Lol yes I did how’s it going bro , you film things

1 Like

yes lol at a point in time I had a good series going on youtube called a crazy life. that all got shut down cause rona tho.

Ahh that sucks what was it about?

1 Like

Its about a kid trying to make it as a content creator on the internet. I still plan on doing it but bringing it back refreshed sort of.

Lol. After studying film in NYC and then spending ten years making a feature film, Vine was a refreshing change. I’m all about instant gratification now :wink:

Would I be considered a filmmaker if I put stuff out on YouTube?

1 Like

Yeah I went to school for film, I’m very passionate when it comes to making videos and talking about movies or TV shows in general. I love the art, I love the behind the scenes on what it takes to make a film. I set my mind and my goals to directing because that’s what I set out to be and of course with that I want to tell stories from the crazy world that is my brain and I’ve implemented most of my ideas from my YouTube channel, especially with my most recent videos on YouTube where I am currently in the process of telling a somewhat personal but yet fictional story about myself. When it comes to my Bytes I sort of have a “Sketch comedy” vibe to the majority of what I release but I always attempt to test the waters with more “Cinematic” looking bytes.

Long story short… yeah i’m a filmmaker lol :joy:

1 Like

Hi I am a film maker! :blue_heart:

1 Like

Nice man !! Wait so what’s your YT? Yeah I love seeing Cinematic stuff on byte , kinda wish we had our own category.

1 Like