Bytes that LOOK like they took the longest time to put together?

Who do you think makes Bytes that took the longest to put together?

anico123 is one that stands out to me.

Who has Bytes that you think took the longest time to create?

5 Likes

@Dollpower :100::heavy_heart_exclamation:

10 Likes

I have to say @LukaBigPants & @gopysyk by far! :love_you_gesture:t4:

7 Likes

My recent one… with that being said… MAKE SURE YOU GO CHECK Ou- hahah just jk

3 Likes

Dylan

1 Like

@electronicant78 @LukaBigPants @PartTimePlebs @J.Key @JordanMiller

7 Likes

Imo it’s going to be the people who have special effects, so I’d say @.snackteam and @.dylan.

The only ones to top that are probably the animators so agent/electronicant/etc

3 Likes

You’re such an amazing soul :heart:

3 Likes

A lot of bytes that have to do with art. @ShallWeStory does a lot of stop motion and I’m sure that takes a while. Their videos always come out great though :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I also want to say @Megabyte. I don’t even want to know how many hours are poured into those videos. But they’re definitely some of my favorites on the app.

11 Likes

My first thought when I saw this thread was @Dollpower I’m always in awe of how much effort goes into your bytes. Also big fan of @Averymonsen his bytes always look like a lot of work has gone in.

5 Likes

Thanks stuseph I love your bytes also. So Simple but I bet they take a lot of work also.

Thanks! They do, but it’s my form of therapy right now. I enjoy your bytes also.:heartpulse:

3 Likes

Aww thank you Orange, yea creating stop motion, animation, and some art stuff take some time, but I really enjoy making them, so it’s been worthwhile!

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::yellow_heart::vulcan_salute:t3:

2 Likes

Thank you so much Orange. This comment means so much. I like to put all (Most) of my energy into what ever I’m focusing on at that time. Sometimes it does take a while… but I believe in undivided attention. I’m old school :laughing: :+1:

6 Likes

This is a fact. @Dollpower is the hardest working woman on byte :100:

2 Likes

I second this.
Plus, we get a BTS video in addition to each @Dollpower byte.
:100:

2 Likes

Yeah some of these vids I post with the bambino take longer than anyone just casually watching think. We have so much fun making them though :slight_smile::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Definitely everyone that adds special effects, does stop motion, music, and art.

1 Like