Bytes not exporting?

Sorry if the tags are incorrect don’t know what to put it as. I’m using a google pixel 3and everytime i try and export a byte it doesn’t really work or show up in my gallery. Maybe it saved somewhere else and I’m just dumb but does anyone else have this issue? Some bytes save but most don’t like a 10% success rate :confused:

2 Likes

If your pressing share then save you have to scroll down and save again. That’s for iOS. I don’t know how it works on android though

1 Like

I click export but it gives me an option to share after though I’ve never done it. Realise now I probably have to share it somewhere to save the byte on my phone

2 Likes

That’s weird so what happens when you press export

Okay I am not sure this is the exact problem since you have android. But for me it would not export because my camera roll was full and it never told me that instead it just didn’t save. I didn’t figure this out until I cleaned some things out of my camera roll then videos started exporting again. Idk that might or might not help you but that is what worked for me :100:.

1 Like

On Android, there’s no option to save/export to the camera roll (at least for me)

1 Like

Really late sorry!! It acts as a though it’s saving and i see nothing in my gallery :confused:

2 Likes

Really? I just saw an export button and assumed that it would mean saving bytes but i guess not

3 Likes

I’ll try it out! Thank you!!

2 Likes