Byters over 30

So besides feeling extremely old here lol are there any byters over 30? I remember on V*ne (I was like 28) I saw there was an extreme backlash for older users even though they had hilarious content. Now im over 30, I hardly see anyone on here near that age. shrugz Where yall at?? mic drops onto AARP cards

17 Likes

@AIexander

11 Likes

Ignore the haters. I’m sure your content will be great! Age is a dumb thing to take in account when determining if someone is funny or not. Betty White is funny and she’s almost 100 years old lmao

10 Likes

Ignore Ben

Anyways, I loved your bytes on the beta. They were pretty good haha! F the haters and just do you. All the hate is just going to go bad for the person dishing it out! You’re going to make it well if you have the same energy you have into anything. Believe in yourself and you’ll go far. First thing to realize when trying to make it big onto a new app/ community is how you present your self and your ettiequte also plays a big factor too. Be yourself. Don’t try to change yourself for other people and/ or fabricate things about yourself to please anyone. As long as you try to stay true to yourself, you should be fine.

12 Likes

Wdym ignore me
Betty White is hilarious and most of the comedians I look up to are much older than 30

7 Likes

Am over 40 I be on byte as well.

9 Likes

:raised_hand:

6 Likes

The users of Byte will be accepted no matter what age they are, just be your self and have fun with it don’t let anyone treat you differently and if they do which I’m sure they won’t just ignore them they are the ones being small minded

6 Likes

I think it’s great to have lots of different ages interacting on the app, fun for everyone! I’m sure you’ll have wonderful content, it’s always the personality that counts!

2 Likes

Don’t feel bad I’m 28 lol

4 Likes

Byte is what we make it. We’ll be some of the first people on the app. If we discriminate based on age, then that’s what others will likely do to. If we give everyone an equal amount of support and exposure, new people will realize that everyone who makes good content, regardless of age, should be supported. It could encourage other creators thag are a bit older to make Bytes too! Excited to see everyone in both the older and younger age range on Byte :wink:

4 Likes

Its ok do your own thing im sure you male great content dont let the haters get you down i believe in you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I am 103.

Not

4 Likes

Thank you lol I wasn’t pretty huge on v*ne but I feel this time around I’m going to love being myself more than I was when I was insecure lol

6 Likes

The fact that we get a 2 chance at this is a blessing I can’t wait to see everybody content :heart::heart::pray:

6 Likes

jason nash is like 200 years old and he was funny on vine

7 Likes

I’m 15 lol

2 Likes

I’m 97, dang I feel young for once.

2 Likes

Haha you got jokes :joy:

3 Likes

Ignore them. Comedy is comedy. There is no age limit to it.

3 Likes