Byters Outside of USA. Thoughts on American Football?

Byters Outside of USA. Thoughts on American Football?

1 Like

It should be called something different so that they could start calling football for what it is instead of soccer.

Other than that… it’s a sport? idk

5 Likes

Ball is thrown. Ball is caught. Fun!

6 Likes

It’s such a dumb sport :man_facepalming: The only time I really care about it is during the Superbowl, and even then it’s boring

2 Likes

how about american soccer

2 Likes

LoL! I can’t! I can’t come back to this thread :joy: I love football too much to see it be bad mouthed!!!

3 Likes

It’ll never not be called football lol. Though I see how it’s confusing. Football is a bigger sport in America than soccer.

2 Likes

I only watch college football and don’t really pay attention to pro

1 Like

lmao same. Though I only really watch college football. Gonna be sad if they can’t play this year😔

1 Like

Boooring

3 Likes

Dogs like to play fetch with balls.
Similarly, men are practically fetching things in sports.

That’s why dog is man’s best friend :grinning:

I don’t think American Football is big outside the USA. Football (Soccer), however, is pretty huge!

2 Likes

but then wouldn’t be the usa way lol

funniest comment i’ve read in awhile

1 Like

tbh i’m not a big fan of it either, but for whatever reason people go crazy for it here

have to say that’s true, but I feel that way for most sports lol

i agree, but in the usa we tend to think everything revovles around us lol

1 Like

It’s rugby but on steroids, so the definition of America

1 Like

It barely involves feet so I don’t know why you call it football, when the game you play entirely with your feet you call Soccer for no apparent reason. It’s like calling a sport tournament only America plays in a ‘World Series’.
Anyway, I have no interest in sport, I just think it’s hilarious America always has to be different even when it makes absolutely no sense.

1 Like

yucky…

2 Likes

idk rugby looks worse since they don’t wear any protective equipment. on the flipside that equipment is used against each other