Byters I want to help

While I still believe the world only helps those who help them self we all need some guidance. For those who haven’t posted ANYTHING but want to, tell me why, and I might give you some ideas as how to get started so post your socials such as Youtube, IG, etc and I’ll give some feedback

6 Likes

As in like YouTube or media?

4 Likes

It’s not that I’m scared of posting content, I’m just putting everything on hold because byte is my top priority.

8 Likes

Right,like I want to wait for byte but at the same time i would like to start a channel and be serious about it but don’t have any inspo.

3 Likes

Inspirations is great, but discpine is key. I’ve been posting a podcast here weekly on the forum. I’ve seen the forum grow from 7k users to now over 17k. I’'m trying to get it on early so I can ride the wave when this forum gets to a 100 million users. What kind of channel are you trying to make so perhaps I give you some guidance?

2 Likes

As it should. Saw you in the byte compilation and was impressed what i saw to say the least, but making some content for your IG, Youtube, etc is good too. Been posting a podcast on here weekly for the past 2 months. I’m trying to be here when it makes the jump from 17k users to 100 million on the forum. No different then being on IG, Snap, or Youtube when it first came out. What kind of content are you exactly making? (I’m assuming comedy from the byte compilation)

3 Likes

I wanted to start a channel,maybe along the lines of vlogging or life stuff(Haven’t gave it full thought). I have all the editing stuff ect.

3 Likes

Tbh comedy is my goal. Videos that drew goooden, Danny Gonzales, Cody ko, or Noel miller make are hilarious.

It’s not that I’m waiting for byte specifically, I’m waiting for the 6 second platform to comeback. I’m pretty sure all of us are. If we weren’t we would just be on tik tok :joy:.

But yea pretty much just gonna wait for byte and see where that goes before I make things real serious.

4 Likes

Comedy, although that’s obvious. I’m going to concentrate on making skits and sketches. My beta bytes aren’t even humorous, they’re just random lol. Hbu?

3 Likes

Come up with 200 channel ideas first or figure out the genre of vlog you want to be to figure the format out. For example let’s say you’re a camping vlog and you wanted to upload 7 days a week:
Day 1: reaction & critque of your fans’ camping content
Day 2: original content (camping vlog)
Day 3: Do a review of one of your fans channels you like
Day 4; interview one of your fans
Day 5: Do a Remake by doing your own version of your fan’s content (for example; making a vlog in the style of casey nesitst, The Fisher, etc)
Day 6: Do a Collab with your fans of some sort (making a video camping mash up video together where it looks like you guys camped together by editing videos together)
Day 7: Tip of the week on growing your channel, life, etc

You could take all 7 suggestions , and do them once a week to give you more time. Because of the format you’ll never run out of content now

1 Like

Come up with 200 channel ideas first or figure out the genre of vlog you want to be to figure the format out. For example let’s say you’re a comedian and you wanted to upload 7 days a week:
Day 1: reaction & critque of your fans’ comedy content
Day 2: original content (stand up comedy, comedy sketch)
Day 3: Do a review of one of your fans’ comedy channels you like
Day 4; interview fellow comedians
Day 5: Do a Collab with your fans of some sort (making a comedy sketch together, have them write some jokes for you, edit one of your comedy sketches, etc)
Day 6: Tip of the week on growing your channel, life, etc
Day 7: Make a comedy sketch out of your fan’s comments

You could take all 7 suggestions , and do them once a week to give you more time. Because of the format you’ll never run out of content now

1 Like

Come up with 200 channel ideas first or figure out the genre of vlog you want to be to figure the format out. For example let’s say you’re a camping vlog and you wanted to upload 7 days a week:
Day 1: reaction & critque of your fans’ camping content
Day 2: original content (camping vlog)
Day 3: Do a review of one of your fans channels you like
Day 4; interview one of your fans
Day 5: Do a Remake by doing your own version of your fan’s content (for example; making a vlog in the style of casey nesitst, The Fisher, etc)
Day 6: Do a Collab with your fans of some sort (making a video camping mash up video together where it looks like you guys camped together by editing videos together)
Day 7: Tip of the week on growing your channel, life, etc

I’m doing music production

1 Like

Whoa this is really helpfuI! I really appreciate it man🤙🏽

2 Likes

Just wanted to show I cared

2 Likes

Yo fr if I need a question I’ll ask you. that was some seriously solid advice :muscle::hushed::fire:

1 Like

I think everyone is stuck on what content one needs to make, but not realizing the content you release dosen’t always have to be about you