Byters: Endgame

Idea inspired by @super
I decided to also try my own take at a Byte Avengers poster. I wanted to make it look as accurate to the original poster as possible in terms of character position and various other little details. This took me pretty much the whole day to do, utilizing and swapping between about 3 or 4 apps on my phone, so yeah. Anyways, hope you all like it! :innocent::blue_heart:

Note: I tried to get as many selfie screenshots as I could find, so if you’re not on here chances are I didn’t see yours or I couldn’t find a pic of you, sorry. :disappointed_relieved::sob: Let’s say for fun headcannon that you’re in the soulstone after the snap! :rofl:

35 Likes

Spring :frowning::star_struck::frowning::star_struck:

9 Likes

This is sick as heck!!!
We have so many talented people in our community :heart::green_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::blue_heart:

9 Likes

I photoshopped it to say BiteNotByte

9 Likes

This is awesome! :clap:

Two questions though: why is Dom Thanos, and why doesn’t he get top billing :thinking::joy:

8 Likes

yoooooooooo THIS IS LIT!!! This community is too DOPE!!! :sob::sob::sob:

11 Likes

Also, I notices the super secret message :smiley:

7 Likes

Working on my own as well. Dm me if you want in. So far we have 30 people :eyes:

Edit: did a recount… 46

14 Likes

I feel like next, we’re going to have Captain Kaden: Civil war :joy:

9 Likes

Awesome, I DM you right away

4 Likes

Dom and Thanos are both the reasons why Byte and Endgame are happening so that’s why🤣

6 Likes

Can you even fit any more Dylan? :joy:

5 Likes

Well yee seeing how I’m not there must mean that i am spidey! :upside_down_face: feels good(dw I didn’t post a pic lol)

8 Likes

YOO this is awesome! :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

8 Likes

But I was in the last one. … oh image

8 Likes

These edits are soooo dope aaaaaaa :purple_heart:

6 Likes

This is great! Well done

6 Likes

The fact that you did that all on your phone is all the more impressive. What apps did you use?

7 Likes

This is lit :laughing:!! And thank you for including me!!

6 Likes

OMG this is amazing. you’re very talented! thank u for including me ;’)))

4 Likes