Byters as greek gods

drop in the comment section below which greek god a byter would be

3 Likes

I am gonna go ahead and put it out there that I’m Hebe bc I’m baby

3 Likes

Zeus but ONLY cuz he controls the skies and is technically the ‘god of weather’ and if you know me, you know I have a passion for weather lmao but maybe Poseidon too cuz he can create storms in the ocean

8 Likes

@Miaraba for being the goddess, Chaos or Ares aka god of war lmaoo @FaizalDawx as Hercules but instead of being really good at sports, he’s good a e-sports so a nice little 21st century flare to it :joy: @cark as Hermes cuz he do be traveling a lot @jaydel as Athena, goddess of knowledge and wisdom. @HeyWhatsNew as Apollo aka god of music. Dom and the Byte team would be the god, Attis aka god of rebirth, for bringing v i n e back in a different way :pensive::metal:

9 Likes

ben this is perfect and the highest compliment thank you ily. and you are perfect as Zeus lmfao

7 Likes

aphrodite because she can change her features whenever (which i think is really cool + creepy)

6 Likes

Your boi is a young Kratos in his prime.

3 Likes

Thor ? Because I want that hammer :hammer:

3 Likes

i’d be a gender bender of Ate

Ate was the goddess of mischief and ruin in Greek mythology, daughter of Eris , goddess of strife, or in some accounts, daughter of Zeus .

3 Likes

im Aphrodite because she’s annoying and a slut.

2 Likes

Benny :pleading_face: ty honey :heart:

3 Likes

I am Achlys cause i’m just really sad

3 Likes

I’m both pain and panic from Disney’s Hercules (1997)

4 Likes

Remember , like, a few years ago, every other boy was namedJason ’ and the girls were all named Brittany ??

6 Likes

Put me down as Hephaestus.

2 Likes

Ooo cool I didn’t even know there was a god of music haha :joy: thanks Ben!

4 Likes

LOL heck yeaaa! I accidentally tagged daydreamer lmaoo so I had to fix that real quick

3 Likes

Lolll :joy:

1 Like

Id be Deimos

1 Like

It’s just! What an underrated movie!

1 Like