Byter Podcast Interview

Looking to do another interview for the byte community. If interested please read the requirements below before saying you’re down.

Requirements:

*Must be 18 years of age or older
*Have a byte account with content on it. Otherwise if it’s empty, I’m not interested
*Be comfortable telling me the current city/country you live in because of time zone differences.

If I decide to do an interview with you please follow these steps in order to do our interivew:

1. Make an account on this app:
  1. Star my account by clicking this link (if you don’t star it we can’t do an interview):

Additional info you NEED TO KNOW for when we do our interview:

*Make sure to be 15 minutes early for the interview in case we run into technical difficulties
*Be in a room where there’s is good internet connection.
*Have your phone, ipad, computer, etc fully charged and plugged in while we do the interview so we don’t end up disconnecting due to low battery.
*Make sure you do this in an empty quiet room so there’s no background noise

Interviews DON’TS:

*Don’t do this while driving in your car, or on public transportation. I don’t want the interview timed out because of bad internet connection and because you cant be near a charger

8 Likes

I’m interested – @TupacSon

2 Likes

Jingle boi Rommie is deff interested :relieved: byte user is @rommie and ya I sing and make other type of content related to singing and writing 6 second jingles that go w the current theme!

3 Likes

I’d definitely be interested!
My byte is @nicolette :slight_smile:

4 Likes

check your dm

1 Like

just dmed you

1 Like

Interested as well :eyes:

1 Like

im not 18 im 16 is it possible?!

1 Like

Interested, my byte is @Adrioxas

2 Likes

come back when you’re 18 and we’ll do it.

2 Likes

:+1:

1 Like

For sure interested!

1 Like

Read the requirements first:

@plushbeats : I just wanted to interrupt and tell you what a brilliant idea this is. Will you share them on a youtube channel? Or is there going to be a public link to share all the interviews? This is a really GREAT idea!

This is one of the best ideas I have seen in this forum.

1 Like

i share the link to my anchor podcast here on the forum. You’ll see them. Why you interested?

1 Like