BYTER LOCATIONS (The Ultimate Finder)

I know this has been a topic before but I cannot find one where everything is formatted to make it easier for Byters to find other Byters close to them (for when this pandemic is over and we want to collab to those close to us). What I’d like to do is take your replies (keep them short, please, to make it easier to find what I’m looking for)…and then edit this post each night as more answers come in. Just reply with the closest large or relatively large city to you…

What I would do from there is create a spreadsheet of this info as well as update it on here for those active on the forum and for those trickling in. So it would look like this (in alphabetical order)

Greenville, SC- @RayRayLego

New York City- @TheRealChrissy1

This would also help us get to know each other a little bit better in terms of where we’re from. Of course, don’t put your closest city if you’re not comfortable with doing so.

PLEASE DELETE OR CLOSE IF A SPREADSHEET LIKE THIS HAS BEEN CREATED BEFORE. I COULDN’T FIND IT IF SO.

Thank you all and Byte On!!!

35 Likes

This will be where the data lands…

Georgia- @Maddy_lions
Arizona- @jellyjhar
Austin, TX- @JohnQ
Boston, MA- @Adrioxas, @Drrhondafail, @Zoebe4
Buffalo, NY- @LloydTV
Chicago, IL- @dannis_singh, @Beargummo, @StevenJonas
Cincinnati, OH- @MattyDee
Coos Bay, OR- @Acebanca
Dayton, OH- @allintheory
Delaware- @Stephy, @_Orange
Denver, CO- @J.Key, @RodinBoi
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada- @Jeridiculous
Fort Irwin, CA- @MikeFaria
Glasgow, Scotland- @aithne
Greenville, SC - @RayRayLego, @Carson
Harlingen, Netherlands- @crokobos
Hendersonville, NC- @Jacobshadowminer
Houston, TX- @friedeggroll
India- @Pradeep
Iowa- @Colicbox803
Ireland- @DeCool
Isle of Wight, England- @ThatGeezerJoey
Israel- @Yarongol
Kingdom of Bahrain- @Reallyahmed
Las Vegas, NV- @gemikun
Lincoln, NE- @konoDavidDa
Linz, Austria- @znarve
London, UK- @Deadlyknitshade
Los Angeles, CA- @MarkWalmark, @LisaSansouci
Manchester, England- @neefy
Maryland- @Pac, @taylordawson, @AlwinTheSheriff
Mattoon, IL- @radicaltrash
Melbourne, Australia- @beautitties
Michigan- @liddy_cakes, @Jobag
New Jersey- @AIexander
New York City, NY- @TheRealChrissy1, @Utzdude
Orlando, FL- @LeaElizabeth, @trconrady
Örnsköldsvik, Sweden- @andreaswah
Philadelphia, PA- @Cuzzin_aL ortland, OR- @gwynerso
Philippines- @oddbydefault
Raleigh, NC- @m3jcnv
San Juan, Argentina- @Malecaputo
San Rafael, CA- @Stardustnow
Santa Marta, Colombia- @SoyLaloCastro
St. Gallen, Switzerland- @christyonce
St. Louis, MO- @ZacMcMillan
St. Petersburg, FL- @imrdavis
Surrey/Hampshire, UK- @MJ3011
Toronto, Canada- @nicolfernandes9, @danielromero, @TheKingHusker
Truth or Consequences, NM- @BlackBruiserBrody
Vancouver Island, British Columbia- @realarzcena
Vilamoura, Portugal- @Asperegoose
Virginia- @PunkAndAlcohol
Warsaw, Poland- @RenanNotHannah
Washington, DC- @tomnific
Wiltshire, UK- @lucyjayne
Worcestershire, UK- @stuseph
Wyoming- @IsaiahSowers

35 Likes

Uh, I’m the only one here from my town…so imma just say Illinois.

7 Likes

I’m the only one to live in Vancouver Island, British Columbia

5 Likes

if byte had a feature like this it would be creep central. I mean snap map already is creep central… So ill pass on a nearby byte creator feature for now lol. However I think byte could do what nintendo did with the 3ds like a street pass feature and a hotspot feature. Where you can connect via local creators near you or say a McDonalds which has a Byte Hotspot area where creators can go there for rewards/meetups like poke stops in pokemon go.

4 Likes

can Brits be included too :eyes: if so I’m from Manchester, England. reppin the UK woo

8 Likes

No, I don’t think he’s asking for a feature. Just if you willing to give your general location…drop it here.

2 Likes

Yes, you got it! There’s a YouTuber named Cody Wanner who started a Facebook group called NoSmallCreator and they did this on their Facebook group page. Because what happened is people found out that some like-minded creators lived relatively close to them, and they then contacted each other to talk collabs (and did collabs together).

So I’m basically getting the idea from there and it worked well. People on that page loved it (I’m just the relayer of the idea. I could never be that smart :rofl:)

3 Likes

Warsaw, Poland…anyone? Haha

2 Likes

Bro! Of course!!! You know anyone and everyone is welcome around here. All creators, all locations!!!

3 Likes

I’m in the Portland metro area. Portland, Oregon, USA.
I’ll likely be moving back to the UK in a year tho…just won’t be able to visit unis before I do now :skull:

2 Likes

Okay okay that looks goofy af. Imma land in with any Chi-town reppin people and I’m not chi-town.
So Mattoon Illinois here. :joy:

Hahaha. Truth! It’s funny how different parts of one state can be so different as a whole. So would you like me to change it to Mattoon, IL, then? I think that’s what you’re asking but wanted to make sure before I do!

2 Likes

Yuh. Do that. Imma be the only one on that list from there. But Chicago is like 3 hours north of me…I can’t even claim suburbs. Straight corn field status over here.

2 Likes

Oh oops I think i thought to much into it. lol rlly busy rn but I hope they don’t do something like snap map lol. Anyway I think I am like the only creator in North Carolina!

I think I’m the only Iowa guy lol

1 Like

oops add Hendersonville to the North Carolina part. lol

1 Like

awesome, I know of a few other Brits, so I hope they find this forum!

2 Likes

Hey thanks for taking up the initiative man. This will be so cool. I’m in Toronto, Canada.

1 Like

Hahaha! That is QUITE the difference :joy:

Can you let me know if you are getting a notification each time I edit the location post? If so, I will just edit it once every now and then instead of constantly…to not annoy people with notifications lol!

1 Like