Byter Interview Podcast: Tupac Son

Did an interview with @Pac you can listen to the podcast in this link: https://anchor.fm/bill-auckland/episodes/Byter-Tupac-Son-Interview-eb7a0f/a-am3q1o

Also follow him on:

Byte:

byte.co/TupacSon

Twitter:

twitter.com/bytetupac

28 Likes

Thanks :love_you_gesture:t4::slightly_smiling_face: (thanks for featuring me)

19 Likes

no problem man. Just glad to do an interview. My interview with Annam is coming next.

11 Likes

Loved the podcast btw. Totally agree with those who started in beta and launch date, they have a huge advantage, but even now the app is still pretty new and people can still grow but a lot slower in my opinion(seems like it to me).

I’m still trying to see what works out for me, a little hard to stay motivated but hey I’m an early adopter so why stop now(soon if this app blows up we’ll be the OG byters). I didn’t get the mass explosion like most byters have, I think I’m currently at 9 followers and 750 loops or so, and I’m pretty proud of myself that I got that in 5 days of posting, but I don’t settle on that’s good enough. There still room to improve and I’m still trying to see what people actually like to see and laugh at.

Overall it’s crazy how fast you’ve grown. I’ll push you forwards keep making great content even if it’s cringe lol.

12 Likes

Thanks for listening to the podcast and I’m glad that you enjoyed :fire::slightly_smiling_face:

Lmfaoo appreciate you and I’ll check you out, support small creators as well :love_you_gesture:t4: I’ll help you grow :slightly_smiling_face::pray:t4:

9 Likes

SO I took a listen to the podcast. I don’t use twitter either but i just might make one specifically for sharing my bytes so that we can bring some traffic into the app. I also like that i got some background on @Pac Super cool to hear your story and how things got started for you. I’d like to make sure that Byte stays alive, so ill be consistent with posting and making sure Byte gets traffic in by cross platform sharing.

9 Likes

This was dope.

6 Likes

I’m glad you’re still interviewing people Bill.:ok_hand:

9 Likes

The energy I need from creators @Adrioxas :love_you_gesture:t4:

5 Likes

idk If it’s just because It’s a subject I’m really into it not but I typically don’t listen to podcasts but this one was actually pretty nice :flushed:

6 Likes

This :star2:

This post made my day :love_you_gesture:t4: and this was my first podcast fun fact :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Love your podcasts Bill! :muscle:t4:

5 Likes

i’ll check out later when i have time – but are you going to interview Marcus Bourlard?

5 Likes

Damn that’s cool dude. Tupac one of the realest OGs on Byte I know.

4 Likes

I think you are too @Lacieyl :chart_with_upwards_trend: and the realest OG i met on byte so far is @marcusbourlard but list is expanding as time goes

5 Likes

Amazing Podcast btw. Hopefully I get a byte interview podcast

3 Likes

I have respect for Marcus I’ll be looking forward to his interview/podcast :love_you_gesture:t4: I’m his future campaign manager :handshake: #Hitcha

cc @Stonks

4 Likes

just saw how many plays i got and was surprised but glad to see the numbers. More interviews coming

1 Like

still waiting on that next video of you doing a rap reaction.

3 Likes

glad you liked it. More coming down the pipeline

2 Likes