Byter Actors and Actressess

Anyone on byte looking to become a movie star like The Rock or Will Smith? I know we got a few aspirng actors on here

2 Likes

Definitely in theory, but I’m way more likely to go into stage acting

3 Likes

I wanna make food commercials :sunglasses:

3 Likes

stage acting is cool but why not the rock? I dont he really became a star until he reached his middle aged

2 Likes

Which one?

1 Like

The rock was always a star. He had a talent for theatrics from training and being around his dad his whole life. As a performer in wwf/wwe he was a master of theatrical arts.

Becoming an action star just made him rich off his fan base and charismatic/witty features. He had all the skills already though. Creating his character in wrestling and getting fans to support and engage with him was really what made him the talent he is today.

Maybe… byte is our career starters!!!

Jk I’m old lol

3 Likes

Because he came into acting through Wrestling. Not my style. Mad props to the guy through. I’d be lying if some of his stuff isn’t some of my go to for watch parties

2 Likes

Oh man I would absolutely LOVE to get into acting. At ANY level (I have low standards lol). Hell I’ll even be somebody’s stunt double. I’ll take a punch or two (just please not the face :grimacing:) I have done very minor voice acting years ago (only local), but never pursued it further. Would absolutely love to even do that. Unfortunately all of these things are hard to break into and require a lot of persistence and patience. And I’ve been my own worst enemy because I’m persistent, but I have no patience.

2 Likes

I feel ya. I make beats and the industry feels like hurry up and wait. Artists buy exlcusive beats from me and I never hear the songs, or they take 10 years to make a song that could be made in 10 minutes lol

1 Like

Idk I remember the rock saying his transiton from wrestling to acting wasnt easy on top of the fact they’re two different industries