#ByteFighter is legit

I’m more of a lurker and comment supporter on the forums, but I just wanted to quickly say how cool this #ByteFighter tag is. So much creativity surrounding it, and if I’m not mistaken, it wasn’t an official challenger either, but the Byte team saw the trend and made it an official category.

Can’t wait to see more of these creator trends catch on with the app’s support!

44 Likes

Original idea :love_you_gesture:t4: Creativity first :dash:

14 Likes

@imrdavis was the genius behind the #ByteFighter . it is such a cool tag.

12 Likes

I look forward to more original ideas being started by creators then being recognized and legitimized by the Devs

9 Likes

I agree this one is 100% hands down the best one so far!!

7 Likes

This one was rlly fun to hop on board and create to! I had so much fun seeing everyone else’s byte fighter videos, as well as making my very own! Shoutout to the creator @imrdavis for coming up w a rlly cool trend! Look at you being a trend setter! :raised_hands:t4::relieved::100: reminds me of when my sis @satturnny did her her video that went pretty much viral on byte and became a trend for that day/days!! It was rlly fun to see and I can’t wait to see other creators get the recognition they deserve for being such amazing content creators with these special hashtag categories! Thank you Byte team for being so awesome and finding more ways to amaze us each time! :blush: I stan so hard.

8 Likes

Getting my #bytefighter video ready for tomorrow

7 Likes

I appreciate your words @Utzdude It’s been a blast. Can’t wait to see yours.

6 Likes

It’s brilliant fun, and I’ve collected so many cards. I can’t keep up with it

4 Likes

Yeah it’s been a blast! So glad @imrdavis decided to get this going. The idea behind it was that we were going to rebyte to collect each of the cards and follow those who created cards with us so it’s VERY exciting to see this become the first trending hashtag on Byte. Awesome to be a part of that.

7 Likes

Just finished it, posting tomorrow :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Same here I’m putting a lot of effort into mine

5 Likes

Loved doing a byte fighter of my own! It is a really cool and unique thing and honestly bring back memories of my not so long ago high school years where we do do cool things most schools don’t do.

6 Likes

Guys, I just put up my #bytefighter!

6 Likes

I’ve loved checking these Bytes out on the daily. There have been so many creative fighters and unique ways of displaying everyone’s characters. It’s been super entertaining for sure :triumph:.

6 Likes

Mine tomorrow :wink:

4 Likes

Definitely my favourite trend so far

6 Likes

He came out from lurking… :innocent:

5 Likes

Oh it’s soo good :grin: I’m editing it right now! I can’t wait for y’all to see it

3 Likes

I’m gonna be sad when its gone, i wonder what’s the next limited category is going to be.

4 Likes