Byte vs Triller vs clash

Since there are new users influx in all three apps. As a byte user how do you think byte should differentiate and stand out from the competition ?

10 Likes

byte can actually run, which differentiates it from clash

30 Likes

Tik Tok Clashed so the Triller, Byte, could run

2 Likes

perfect lmao

1 Like

As of right now , Triller is sadly way bigger than byte due to their way bigger budget. They have every A list celebrity you can think of.
Now if tiktok really gets banned today, I’m sure byte will find investors and the budget will be significantly bigger.
Only with a bigger budget we can hope Byte will be over the other 2 competitors.
Sadly it all comes down to marketing dollars and not the apps features.

6 Likes

I couldn’t figure out how to see comments on triller so I deleted the app :skull:

I think it was a glitch cause the comment button just wasn’t there

2 Likes

i checked them all out and tried to be as unbiased as possible, and yet byte come out on top for its community, video editing tools and overall design/feel :sunglasses: :wink:

8 Likes

Triller doesn’t actually put new creators on their pages, so it’s only for the A-listers. However Byte is actually better.

12 Likes

this is my first time hearing abt triller and it sounds lame as hell. team byte.

6 Likes

I think for byte to stand out in the competition is to focus more on promoting smaller underrated creators rather than the much larger overrated ones.

I’m not saying: small creators > big creators

I’m saying:
users w/ large engagement > users w/ small engagement

And also: users that post good content > users that post bad content

6 Likes

i just downloaded thriller and it doesn’t even come close to byte so i think we’re safe

15 Likes

I agree. To me thriller is an awful app. I dont like it that much. I have an account on there but I dont use it that much as of now. I might give it another chance though. Mabye it will get better. To me Byte, Zynn, and Firwork are the best alternatives. Byte beats them all.

4 Likes

I would say I have some problems with Triller but that could be because of the increase of users. I am anroid so clash is a no. Byte is great for smaller people and I feel that there are a lot of way for smaller people to be found. I think that being discovered is a lot easier but still let’s people with a lot of followers to get the views and likes they deserve.

5 Likes

me after reading some of these replies

tenor

11 Likes

Clash is good if your kink is apps that don’t work properly. An app for ‘creators’ yet there’s no tools or anything to create with. Functionality and UI is non-existent. ‘Community managers’ have vids telling you to ask questions they don’t ever intend on replying to. If you follow their tags, and look under ‘newest’ you have to wade through curiously curated older videos to get to the truly ‘newest.’ Feels like a pyramid scheme tbh.

11 Likes

I know people in the Byte forum are biased, but which platform has creators creating original content and not just lip syncing, sounds, P.O.V. etc? Like I want a place where creativity and originality is celebrated. I fear Byte will be losing that feeling very soon. (Or already has).

6 Likes

Let’s all agree wtf is clash lmao , clash of clans finna have somewhere to post vids or sum ?:joy:

3 Likes

True

2 Likes

I’m hoping we get some channel curation soon. But I’m still seeing a lot creativity in a lot of the channels.

Granted there are a lot of stare at the camera and wall o text saying follow me so :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

People will switch to Triller, but than realize Triller sucks so they would than move to Byte

4 Likes