Byte verified?

So do you know how famous people have verified badges on like Instagram and on vine. Will byte have that? And if so how byte famous do you have to be in order to have a verified badge?

I think people have already asked this question but that was about v2.

8 Likes

Right here!

Be sure to use the search to search for pre-existing topics! I believe there are still multiple of these. Also, Dom said “something different” in a reply on here, so we’re still unsure as to what it is.

6 Likes

I believe Don said there would be something like a verified symbol. I’m also guessing you have to have a substantial amount of followers or be a business. Maybe 50k?

3 Likes

Yah I read that already and noticed it was back in February, just wanted to know if anything changed since then.

3 Likes

oof sorry. not much i don’t think : p

3 Likes

His exact words were “Something Different”

6 Likes

I don’t remember asking this question :joy:

Wow January was so long ago

3 Likes

Yeah, eventually something of this sort should happen, though im sure Dom has already thought it all out and is like 5 steps ahead of all of us

2 Likes

Every social media app has a verification system in place, I don’t see why byte wouldn’t

2 Likes

i hope their would be something rather than a basic check mark like a special “Bytemark”

2 Likes

people taking part in the beta should get a badge too! :grin:

3 Likes

I like that idea, instead of a verified check you get a smol little bite taken out of your profile Pic or something

2 Likes