Byte then and now

Byte has changed so much! There was a rush of new people and now all these changes. I don’t mind them but I’m just patiently waiting for my bath art channel xx

I’m not an OG but was here before the tiktok shutdown and things r getting crazy. Videos w 8000 just saying how do I work this app and wanting trends.

I really love this platform bc It’s my creative outlet and can post my original content or edits I make. Or even series that I’m working on w other byte creators.

I rarely post on the forums :dizzy:

Honestly I really want to see more than idk how to run this app or I want someone to start a tend xx and I want a bath art channel :laughing:

What changes do u guys like?

7 Likes

SoupyVapidBighorn-size_restricted

2 Likes

Channel moderation as stated in the other forum would be super helpful. Also, more creativity in general.

5 Likes

What about the Sounds - not even that change :alien:?

1 Like

More moderation, precisely so that it’s a bit easier to find actually creative stuff instead of people begging to be made famous for doing literally nothing

6 Likes

I kid, I kid… I love all the changes. Byte has come a long way. A good change has been the ability to get notes on your favorite creators.

2 Likes

I like all the changes, especially the commenting tools and sounds. They both still need some work, but definitely going in the right direction, IMO.

6 Likes

Tom being…positive about changes? Are you feeling okay?

3 Likes

Oop-:eye:

I’m teasing Tom okay please understand this

2 Likes

I know😹 he’s kinda been the most supporting human on this app so I like him very much

1 Like

Oh, okay! I was wondering how you got the impression I didn’t like any of the changes to the app because I’ve been championing nearly all of them. :slight_smile:

This was meant to be a lighthearted joke about how you felt about one specific hypothetical feature that was floated a while ago.
You are, indeed, a pretty consistently positive person :heart:
(For clarity’s sane, I’m using the heart in a genuine millennial way because I am an old)

1 Like

Oh, do you mean the dislike button? Yea, I wasn’t a fan of that one. :joy:

3 Likes

Not y’all having to clarify what the heart is used for :skull: gen z really just said :heart: and changed the meaning :joy_cat:

1 Like

Oh damn! I used the wrong cry-laugh emoji :joy_cat:

HABABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH :skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull: (this is a complete sentence)

1 Like

Thank you for being my memory because I genuinely could not remember which feature it was :joy_cat:

1 Like

Byte in the Closed Beta days was actually something, to be honest with you. While it was semi-active for the time being, it was actually pretty enjoyable. Testing out features that have been a while until getting a upgrade, features that were there one time, and gone the next day (Pages), and such. Byte right now has changed from what it was. We got 16 seconds, meaning more room to be creative, and honestly, I love where it’s going right now. What with all the new changes here and there, and a possibility of in-app DMs soon (with some privacy ofc), I love where it’s going right now, and hopefully will love it in the future soon enough.

4 Likes

I do agree that a lot of the videos that what I would call shit posts are getting thousands of views but my edits or other items I originally create get 500 maybe. So moderation would help!