BYTE TEST : What value will be added?

In the comment section, I am going to put this “PLEASE FOLLOW AND LIKE THE BYTES FROM THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE COMMENTED ABOVE”. Will, that get those people more loops, follows and likes? If I put that message in all caps for my last 4 Bytes will that help the people who commented on my Bytes?

Usually, I ignore those type of comments. I like to discover creators in a organic way :love_you_gesture:t4: But it varies per say — depends on who across it and willingly to check out

3 Likes

I try and ignore “promotion” too but I still check people out even when they hard core self promote etc. I have a few really interesting and fun things to test. I want to test as many things as possible.

1 Like

Well, if people like your content enough, they’re more than likely to trust your judgement more. I do appreciate shining a light on other accounts on Byte but personally, I’m more likely to do that in the Byte itself rather than in the comments.

1 Like

Not bad experiment

1 Like

I mean you can try a fanpage of your favorite creators and repost there content, just give proper credit and you’ll be fine.

1 Like