“Byte sucks” comment turned around

Gotcha :100:

1 Like

All good words of wisdom, and I was just joking. I try to be welcoming to people new on the app if I encounter them.

4 Likes

I think He’s a TikTok spokesman look at what he changed is name and profile picture to. :clown_face::clown_face:

5 Likes

good job! first time I didn’t see someone who made that comment get stoned to death lol.

The troll move of naming yourself “tiktok_videos” lol

4 Likes

The duality of man :relieved:

3 Likes

it does because it’s toxic ahahaha

hey, don’t come here adding it

its true tho people are leaving the app because its legit the same 10 people always on top and i feel like I am in high school. im a viewer of this app who supports soupypoopy69 and i agree with him. it’s a new app and alot of you guys are starting to get egos with your small followers. pretty toxic as a outside person to see. when i am on these forums everyone gangs up on people opinions like i did above. come on bro it’s my opinion my right. i also think its fishy this is forums why are we able to make thread for everything? like i need to take a poll ahahahahahahah wtf.is this like facebook messenger come on. should before updates not for gosip hour

1 Like

this forum has been around since 2018 when we all called the app v2. the drama and stuff started after launch, everything was fine in beta

2 Likes

makes sense because people are getting an ego and it’s obvious too as an outsider

1 Like

there are still nice people here, like i’ve met a lot of nice people in the past 2 months in the discord

2 Likes

i mean i am nice too does’t mean anything in life. this industry of content creation people use each other for one additional view or like. for instance look at your top creators. you have chats with them? you probably like and comment on their vids but they barley like yours but respond to yopu in these chats like discord

I’m not quite following what you’re saying. It’s weird for people to make a thread on a forum? To make polls? Isn’t part of the point of a forum is for people to just…talk about stuff? Just like it’s your right to have your opinion, isn’t it the forum members right to make a thread about something as long as it isn’t violating any forum rules?

5 Likes

i’ve had multiple cats with the top creators on the discord, in voice chats and in general text chats

Also, it looks like you joined the forums less than an hour ago?

First - welcome! Secondly, this thread was made to show people how to handle toxic comments they may receive on their pages. Those people always on the top? They’ve been here a relatively loooooooooong time, connecting with their followers and building an actual audience that enjoys their work. And many of them work their butts off to continue putting out quality stuff on almost a daily basis. That’s why they’re on top. Any one that had an actual ego doesn’t last long. They burn out pretty fast.

3 Likes

That’s so cool. soupypoopy69 is one of my favourite creators on the whole app!

byte community forum

3 Likes

Cyber pound and hugs for ya bro…!

2 Likes

Well like Rodin said, most of this drama stuff started after the app was released. Early on in the forums, in 2018 and on, people would post topics that had nothing to do with the app because eventually you just stop running out of things to say about byte lol im sorry that it seems toxic now and this is not the look we intended for outside viewers like you. There’s been so much unnecessary drama lately and I really hope that changes asap, but just know that the community isn’t all that bad. Soupypoopy69 has some valid points, but there are some amazing, awesome people in this community! I understand that a portion of the byte users may have a huge ego and I simply just block em out so I hope you can do the same and focus on the humble creators that just wanna have a good time on the app :call_me_hand:

8 Likes