“Byte sucks” comment turned around

here’s a template on how to deal with a “byte sucks” comment to (hopefully) change the poster’s mind

75 Likes

High five!

8 Likes

Magic!

6 Likes

This screenshot solved racism

20 Likes

Nicely done. We need more interactions like this on Byte. But you forgot to tag him in the last comment, I hope he saw it. Oh no, my OCD is at an all time high now :grimacing:

10 Likes

fixed!

5 Likes

Whew that was a close call :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

BOOM!!! Well done, sir!

5 Likes

And this is how you get people to join

5 Likes

nice

6 Likes

doqxoed-imgur

With arms wide open
Under the sunlight
Welcome to this place
I’ll show you everything

– Creed

5 Likes

I find that calling them a “fucking moron” sometimes works, too.

15 Likes

Nice❤️

1 Like

I really love this man :100: :100: It’s important to be like this with new byters as well. Some of them talk down on the app first time they post. Gotta be kind to change hearts :+1:

3 Likes

I felt that way early on. But I realized that it’s better (and more productive for the community) to be welcoming. If they wanna keep being trolls, that’s on them. But the ones that notice the difference in community will be the ones to stay.

14 Likes

man I don’t even reply. If I see a negative comment I just delete em. They’re not real fans and just want to give their 2 cents

With the Power of Love, bruh :love_you_gesture:t5::smiley:

3 Likes

They’re allowed to have opinions, but mauro’s way is more effective than deleting the comment imo cuz they know that their opinions were heard and that they have a welcoming community to join if they ever change their minds!

9 Likes

very nicely done

1 Like

Yeah but I don’t think this is the thread for this :grimacing:

1 Like