Byte Stocks?

Good afternoon @dom

I know this was discussed before, but did not get much information from the Byte team.

Will we be able to purchase Byte stocks, even months later after the app goes public? Through Robinhood probably?

I will be the BIGGEST STOCKHOLDER! Just kidding, will make sure to buy some for sure.

11 Likes

Oh I thought you were talking about food. Yeah, I’ll byte stock.

4 Likes

I want at least like 25 shares

2 Likes

probably not. listing on an exchange requires the company to go public, which would be many, many years down the line and — candidly — is pretty unlikely. we are of course aiming to be one of those companies, but i want to be realistic. right now we are considered a private company and there are a bunch of laws around who can and can’t invest in a private company in the U.S.

there are some changes happening to these laws so it may be possible in the future, but it’s not something we can commit to

33 Likes

Ahhhh understood.

When and IF it happens, I will make sure to buy a bunch of Byte stocks hehe.

3 Likes

I sat here confused for about 30 seconds because I thought the title said “Byte Socks.” :socks:

19 Likes

absolute top tier merchandise

3 Likes

omg good idea

14 Likes

I will happily purchase socks… and hats… and tees… and well, whatever you throw my way. SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

4 Likes

I’m proud to say that I fully understood everything you said because I do business igcse :grinning: I want to thank my teacher for everything that she has taught me. :blush::joy:

2 Likes

Fashion design is my passion

13 Likes

Could do the stripes at the top in the green and pink colours of the logo :eyes:

11 Likes

Lolll

I will be the BIGGEST “SOCK” HOLDER!

I will have at least 30 “sock” shares of this haha

3 Likes

Same :joy:

1 Like

I have byte socks

Thanks for the information guys!

Then go public now. You’re about to explode with users migrating from Tik Tok, and some of us would love the opportunity to get somewhere in this world while simultaneously helping your company.

1 Like