Byte speed dating catagory idea

Idea for catagory, Speed dating. But you have 6 seconds …or 8 but that wouldn’t be as funny… a spin off of this would be 6 second job interview #speeddating #jobinterview sell yourself in 6 seconds. If all goes well I might even get that dream job at the mattress factory

18 Likes

Oh lord give me strength. I’ve never been on a date I only study Simpology at the University of @gemikun

11 Likes

Good lord YOU’RE IN. What a catch :whale:

5 Likes

Sounds fantastic. I can barely hold up a conversation for longer than that anyway.

10 Likes

LOL well I definitely wanna see @Lacieyl try this, as he is the professor of Bytology so he definitely has a way with words & I like this idea !! Make it trend ya’ll :clap:t4::fire:

6 Likes

The Chaos, I loff it

5 Likes

Flip this into a challenge/trend love the idea :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Flip and challenge King

3 Likes

lmao I made a byte like 2 months ago where I was pitching myself to guys :sweat_smile: “my name is Madeline, I’m 22, hate the beach, never seen the Office, and want all dogs to go to hell” or something like that

6 Likes

Yeah sounds familiure, it could be brutally honest FACTS about ourselves, or make up the stupidest red flag comments

3 Likes

I’d be down😅

4 Likes

I would stumble my words but six seconds. haha lol…

3 Likes

dogs . lol why

5 Likes

joke

4 Likes

I LOVE these. Though both 8 and 6 seconds are short enough to be funny, you never know when a person could need that extra 1.5 secs to do something absolutely genius.

4 Likes

that makes two of us who haven’t seen the office😂

2 Likes

Lolllll I’ve actually seen it like multiple times I was joking in my byte because everyone and their mother makes an office joke on tinder lmao

2 Likes

I love the concept. Guys I have an idea how about we sell out ourselves in 6 secs and your date judges you in the next 2? :joy:
This was literally the first thing that came to my mind when I saw this category haha

3 Likes

sorry i cant hear you

3 Likes

this is pregnant with possibilities…yeah, this could be a fun-fest for sure.

1 Like