Byte releasing in other countries

I just wanted to ask Dom and the Byte staff to not look at the release of the app in other countries as something unimportant, I’m sure they’re trying to make it possible! I really want the app to be available here in LATAM because I only have the beta version, so I can’t record from the app because of a problem with the camera that I’ve mentioned like 2 months ago. I’m hoping that when the official app can be downloaded here, I can record from the app itself! :smile: Please @dom I love the app and I would like that opportunity. Thank you :blush:

4 Likes

patients. it’s better to hash out the bug and tweaks the app now so it’ll be better for millions/billions to use globally :eyes:

Unpopular opinion: I don’t think the app is fully ready to hit other countries b/c of the partnership program; once that’s available all cross countries then it makes sense for it to be released.

4 Likes

Yes, I know, it was just a thought I needed to express on here. I’m just used to not being available to get almost nothing because I’m out of the USA. :laughing:

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s very annoying. Mostly, it’s kinda worrying that we don’t even have a possible date of release in new countries, not even specific ones. I’d like to at least know how long it might take.

Like, I’d like to be able to talk to my friends about what I’m doing and them actually being able to join/see it… but I have no idea when I’ll be able to

2 Likes

Yeah, it would be great to have a release date, but I trust Dom and all the Byte crew that they are planning it and will soon say something about it :smile: they’re just taking their time

2 Likes