Byte Record Label

If byte had a record label on it, who would be on it? Drop your thoughts in the comment section below

4 Likes

@ZacMcMillan @jenandkat @SymphonicRon @imrdavis @Jaurshe(digging it bud) if it was composed of byters id listen to tracks by all these guys :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Also @Uncle.random!!

4 Likes

@HeyWhatsNew

4 Likes

@thegreatjballs is a must

3 Likes

And definitely @Oliviamakesstuff

2 Likes

D’aww - thanks man! I’m just trying to release some anxiety :sweat_smile:

@SymphonicRon for sure. @jenandkat all day. @charliewilson and @ZacMcMillan and @christyonce would also all be amazing additions.

6 Likes

Aw thank you arf :pleading_face::sob::pray:

3 Likes

and @GeneMachine how could i forget him or @charliewilson :man_facepalming: remembering is hard. Ughhh

2 Likes

@Paranoid_GUY and @Jaurshe,

Y’all are awesome and I’m honored. Haha! I’d join! As long we also had you guys on the graphic design team. Haha!

3 Likes

Thanks man! In the meantime you can find me on Spotify (Mr. Davis) or check out…

mrdavis.bandcamp.com :wink:

2 Likes

ohh i absolutely agree with you (and aww man thank you :pleading_face:!)
some amazing additions would also be @estherizhere @herb and so many other people

4 Likes

Hey there, appreciate you guys :slight_smile: @Paranoid_GUY, you definitely have the head (and talent) for merchandising and art direction. @Jaurshe, you’re a man of many talents as well and I’m sure you could come up with some music of your own!

4 Likes

:slight_smile: you’re too kind :two_hearts:

3 Likes

surpised by some of these names cause I thought I knew everyone who did music on this forum. cool beans

1 Like

#1 choice of course. I think everyone on byte would agree with that

2 Likes

defintely a varity of genres right there

1 Like

you get all the praise cause you truly are a talent

1 Like

just keep up the music. People are looping your bytes for a reason :smile:

1 Like

you’re defintely talented on the keyboard. You’ve got the piano loops right now. At least top 10 off all time

1 Like