Byte Promo Video Collaboration #2!

iphone x and canon t6i

count me in! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

honestly if you want it to look like v@ne, you should use phone camera as mediocre video quality was a character of v@ne

2 Likes

I can help with any phone shots you need, I have an iPhone 7 Plus & it also has slo-mo.

2 Likes

I’m so down!! Text me!!

2 Likes

If you need more people I’m definitely down, I have an LG G6 it has a good camera and slow mo!

3 Likes

Thank you love :heart:

2 Likes

I’d be up for this! :smile:

1. Phone
  2. Yes
  3. No
2 Likes

interesting

2 Likes

@Motch @Fvidz @Norloth @afrodynasty @mason_paper @ShawdGawd @goldsince2k14 @niam @Brayin @Miaraba
I’m gonna give it another day to let other people join, promise I’ll inbox you guys tomorrow! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Ok dope!

2 Likes

I have a Youtube channel with 10K subs called TechnoTrend. I would love to help/be apart of this project! I have the camera specs(with an iphone). I’m also good/decent at editing videos lmk! Hit me up here and Twitter @TechnoTrend0

2 Likes
  1. iPhone, GoPro, Cannon 70d

2. You name it, I’ll figure it out.

3. yuh

This sounds like a really cool idea and I would love to be a part of it! do you have insta or snap we can talk on?

2 Likes

Dope idea bro! I’m in, I’ll shoot with a canon 500d camera

2 Likes

Hey guys! I sent a message to @Chabe @BrendanCescon @ineptias @alleyredd @AustinHarris about what to record but discord only allows me to send a certain amount of messages so if you guys could message me so I can message back, that would be amazing! :slight_smile: Or you could just email me at sydthewizbiz@gmail.com

5 Likes

@motch @Fvidz @Norloth @AfroDynasty @mason_paper @ShawdGawd @niam @Brayin @Miaraba @Marko

Just send it to my email or inbox me and I’ll fill you in! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@BranBran @EthanSmith @Kimuu

Just send it to my email or inbox me and I’ll fill you in too! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alright email sent ! (TechnoTrend)

Email sent as well

Hehe, are you already full?

1 Like

im down!! phone & slo-mo

1 Like