Byte Promo Video Collaboration #2!

Hey guys! I haven’t been on here for a while but I’m back! :sunglasses: So, I had a similar idea to @ifewtf about a promo video for the app to share on social media. I thought this would be a really fun idea with beta approaching soon and wanted to create my own version of it but I want to include people from the community. I already have a storyboard drawn up and wanted to reach out and see who’s interested?

If you’re interested, all I want to know is:

1. What camera would you shoot with? (Because I have some parts of the script dedicated to cellphones and some to regular cameras)
2. Can you shoot in 30 fps and 1080p? (Because I’d like to try and keep the format consistent across the board but it won’t make or break the video)
3. Do you have slow-mo capability? (Because some shots I wanted to have funny slow-motion LOL)

NOTE: You don’t have to have all three. My plan is to inbox everyone with what section of the video to shoot based on their equipment but I’d like to include as many people as possible!

I really hope to hear from you guys! Super hyped and super excited! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

hyyypeeee

3 Likes

What camera you got, homes? :stuck_out_tongue:

An iPhone 6, lol.

1 Like

Sony A7sii and yes to all your questions

1 Like

Um theres already a byte promotional video being created by me…

1 Like

Not necessarily a commercial but a promotion here’s my topic you can submit a 6 second video to bytecommunityprojects@gmail.com to be featured The Deadline for submission is February 14th and remember next time to search for a duplicate topic

7 Likes

iPhone X (so I can do 2. and 3.)

1 Like

iphone x & canon 30d !

1 Like

@justinnovoa Is that bad? I figured there didn’t only have to be one. :woman_shrugging:t4: Plus, its not quite the same kind of video you’re doing and I mentioned in the post I wanted to do my own version so I promise I’m not trying to steal from anyone. My idea is totally different. I figured the more promotion the better. :+1:t5:

2 Likes

You wanna be in it? I promise you its totally different. :+1:t5:

iPhone 6 here but I’d like to be part of everything I can with byte

2 Likes

@BrendanCescon @ineptias @alleyredd @AustinHarris
I’m so excited! I’ll inbox you guys once I get a few more people to join! :metal:t5:

4 Likes

iPhone 6, I would love to do it.

2 Likes

Samsung S9 Plus :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Samsung S8+ :wink:

3 Likes

@sydknoxx I apologize if you felt like I was accusing you of stealing I was just letting you know that a commercial was already in development and your right the more promotion the better :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’d be interested in being it! I have an iPhone 7s Plus

3 Likes

I could just use my phone (iphone 6) but if you wanted me to I could use a real camera, then I’ll have all three.

2 Likes

No, its totally okay man. I just felt bad because I didn’t want to steal your thunder but I had this awesome idea and just wanted to do it! But, I’m definitely gonna send in a byte to your email! :slight_smile:

5 Likes