Byte poster and how you can be part of it

Hey everyone! It’s been a bit since I’ve actually posted a topic so yeah… ANYWAYS, I was talking with a few Byters on Instagram and I send them this pic.

Basically this was one of my first thing I did as when I hoped on the forum. At the time I knew 0% of these people and now I consider some of these people friends so that being said I think it’s time for a new and bigger one!

If you wanna be in the new poster just send me your favourite picture of yourself down below and make sure it’s square (so I can keep it neat)

I’m undecided on how long you’ll have to upload pics but that’s just gonna depend on how many people submit and how fast the reply

26 Likes

People featured above (i know I miss a half dozen, so please tag them if I haven’t below :sweat_smile:):

@ShonziTho @ShawdGawd @InfamousKlip @yamum @JussVibez @iaafrommars @Jannel @jessfrombyte @natebenson32 @Fvidz @Beargummo

14 Likes

@jacobshadowminer here lol I have a photo u can use here but I have a choice u can pick the one that has been Instagram filterized or just the normal one. ur pick. ~ Shot on my iPhone 11 pro max

6 Likes

Oof, I wanna be up on the poster :raising_hand_woman:t5:. I’mma slap you with this photo rq :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t5:

1x1

20200220_194007

You’re a superstar for making these, bruv :beers:!

7 Likes

cut it down if need

8 Likes

Very cool! Would love to be a part of it. And much appreciation to you for doing this.

7 Likes

Here you go! You can crop out the instagram @ if you want! I feel like you’re going to be a great creator, what type of bytes do you dabble in??

4 Likes

Got you! :rocket::ok_hand:t4:

Photo

5 Likes

OMG i remember this!

4 Likes

i have major fomo so here we go lol:

10 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

Golly, gee! I’ve always wanted to be a part of something like this! If my picture is too weird, feel free to ask me to change it or something, lol. Feel free to crop it as needed, since the top half is just the ceiling anyway.

4 Likes

It’s been a while has it lol :joy:

4 Likes

5 Likes

Hopefully u update the logo and everything

5 Likes

Yup! That’s the plan :+1:t3:

4 Likes

Similar to everyone else, it would be amazing to be featured, but if for x y or z it doesn’t work out, that’s okay!

4 Likes

Pffff no worries I gotchu :grin:

4 Likes

hi it’s me and my face

4 Likes