Byte Podcast Five

Let’s get into the grind again people! I, among others, want to see the podcast come. It’s been awhile since the last one and with the whole lot of information and testing that had happened between the last podcast, and present day, there’s so much to talk about. I think I want to do this podcast on Tuesday the 20th of August. At least give one day notice of it happening but then again it could be rescheduled for a date where most, it not all, can participate. There are many topics to talk about and especially with what recently happened, it just adds more to conversation. Of course, the podcast will not allow any defamation or any negative conversation about particular people whomever they may be. I’d want to do this on the regular forum sponsored discord as that’s where the majority of people wind back to. Also, please feel free to leave any topics or suggestions that can help the podcast become a real thing and a very entertaining one. Not only will it be fun for us to do, there would be more transparency on what byte is currently and be used as a reference for those who are coming in new or returning have taken a break from the forums.
Everyone’s invited of course because the more ideas and input given, the better and clearer the podcast could be for future purposes.
Thanks for reading and taking time out of your day for this and see you later, alligators.

Best wishes,
Too Turnt Alex Midn8ght Chainy Lil Lopez

17 Likes

Where can I find old episodes of this podcast?

3 Likes
3 Likes

Let’s do this :eyes:

3 Likes

Can’t wait to hear it!

2 Likes

Is that really an official Byte youtube channel?

3 Likes

No its a community channel

3 Likes

this is the official one

4 Likes

Kewl

1 Like

Okay, well, the About description of that youtube channel is pretty misleading then.

Welcome to the Byte Video App’s official YouTube channel! Subscribe to stay up-to-date with the development of this project and future announcements.

3 Likes