Byte, please update your information

Byte Team,

Please hire a marketing manager or just have someone reach out to all these people.

The articles KEEP using the old Byte logo, they’re mentioning that you’ll “soon be able to like comments” and referring to 6-second videos. This has happened with almost all articles I’ve seen in one way or another.

Like this one, for instance from 20 hours ago:

PLEASE make this small update, cause it’s not a good look for the app publicly.

11 Likes

this just goes to show that most article sites are in it for the clicks and can’t be bothered to do actual research :woman_shrugging:

10 Likes

Updates on how the team is doing would be nice. Like once a month. That’s all we need. For real. Just a forum post. Once a month.

3 Likes

Most companies have a press page on their website that shows what logos should be used as well as up to date info on features and details. It sounds like byte should begin drafting one if they’d like that control.

4 Likes

communication goes a long way which the byte team really doesn’t have atm because they are really small and busy so it would beneficial if they did expand to at least have better communication established to avoid very confusing situations like this.

5 Likes

@annam That is a good point. I just hope that Byte can make it just a little easier for them for the sake of good press.

@Beegenics That would also be super helpful and encouraging also.

@JPH Yep. Exactly. This is exactly what I think would be helpful.

@Jacobshadowminer Right. And I understand that there small, but I think this small step would be a large help towards public press. If not now, before they start paying for ad space.

4 Likes

exactly!

2 Likes

I feel like I’ve been hearing the “small team” excuse since beta. It’s stopped being cute and become a liability.

8 Likes

I mean sadly ur right but they won’t do anything about it which is really hurting them. I really wish they would start now because they have something good here.

2 Likes

it’s probably true though 🧍

3 Likes

I’m not calling them liars, I’m calling them understaffed.

11 Likes

Or some other unit of time, as long as it’s consistent

2 Likes

All they have right now is an email press@byte.com

2 Likes

Agree with you.

2 Likes

We used to have the byte bulletins during the apps beta that did that.

2 Likes