Byte Opportunites

Do you think Byte will offer similar opportunites as vine did? A lot of famous viners ended up transferring their fame to go on to act, sing, or start successful YouTube channels. Thoughts?

3 Likes

Hopefully

5 Likes

Hopefully. I really really hope so.

3 Likes

I would hope so. But, its all up to you. You decide what you want to do with your fame! :wink:

2 Likes

I’d say so, the app will probably crash because of the FLOOD of users it might have at the beginning, so sponsorships and other possible endeavors could definitely appear over time :slightly_smiling_face:

My whole life i have been waiting for a opportunity like this…i really hope so that i can make people smile with my talent!. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I believe it can especially since byte will have a lot of features that :vine: didn’t have contributing to it’s downfall. One example is that byte will have monetization which :vine: did not have and caused many users to go onto youtube to make their money leading to the downfall of :vine:

My biggest question is will V2 to still have the team feature that he announce Couple of months ago?

1 Like

Make sure to ask dom that on our next discord podcast!

Definitely it has the potential to do so, but really it all comes down to you…and your passion/ambition as to how far you’d really like to go with this as a career

I saw on v2 (fake vine) Jake Paul and all the other viners were on there posting loops and having over 20k followers