Byte on Twitter

lemme rephrase that https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_awards_and_nominations_received_by_BTS

Thanks but I don’t listen to that type of music, First of all I don’t understand them because they speak other language and On the other hand I don’t like the sounds, but it is ok for people who likes them. I prefer to listen Hip Hop - Rap music as my favorite artists are: Kendrick Lamar, J. Cole and Drake. But I’m not interested on the BTS group so I’m not going to read that. :+1:

just because you don’t like it doesn’t mean it’s bad… i don’t like rap or hip-hop but i also don’t feel the need to trash drake because i’m not into his music-

1 Like

It’s ok. Kendrick is the Goat :goat: on the other hand but it’s ok :+1:, you should listen to Kendrick Lamar tho I would recomend you to listen to "DAMN” and "To Pimp a Butterfly” :ok_hand::fire:

Let me rephrase that for you, people don’t like kpop TWITTER stans, usually, anyone that “hates” kpop doesn’t they just hate the fans :dizzy_face: also Twitter is a toxic pool full of awful people anyways so no matter what they do it’s inevitable to get those comments :skull:

3 Likes

I never speak ill of that genre of music but apparently there are very sensitive people like you who cry for a comment against it.

1 Like

Huh, umm ok :sob: I was just trying to clarify but shore

3 Likes

Great :+1:

you arent every person in the world but ok

3 Likes

Ok :+1:

No, you have a great point that was interesting and worth mentioning. It’s poor use of the account for sure, like someone forgot they were logged into the Byte twitter lol

2 Likes

Yeah

kinda brutal words
uh, he deleted it

1 Like