Byte of the week contest!

With byte just coming out I wanted to something fun and rewarding for the community. So I decided that it would be awesome if this Friday I did byte of the week. All you have to do is follow and tag me on a video you would like me to consider and by Friday I’ll pick a winner post it on my byte profile with you tagged in it. To reward the winner For there time and effort I thought it would be great to give them a $25 gift card of there choice. I think it would be super fun to see all the amazing bytes people will come up with and also a great way to continue to build upon this great community. You can find my on byte as Texg4real, I really hope this takes off and we all have a great time doing it because if possible I would love to do this every Friday and make it a regular community event.

11 Likes

Others videos or yourselves? Cause I want to nominate someone else if you do this cause I’ve watched their Byte like a hundred times.

2 Likes

That works so if you would like to Nominate someone else just make sure to state that so I know :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sounds good. I’ll hit you up

2 Likes

Awesome looking forward to it

1 Like

check mine out bro :smirk_cat:

2 Likes

Well do make sure to have me tagged and followed :sunglasses::+1:t6:

2 Likes

Cool, cool! I’ve got some really spicy Bytes planned in my Byte queue, I’ll make sure to tag you and follow you in these coming days.

4 Likes

Sweet deal looking forward to seeing what you got :sunglasses::+1:t6:

1 Like

This sounds like a great idea! Do we have to post our submissions on Friday or is that just when you pick the winner?

2 Likes

this is such a great idea!!

2 Likes

This friday is when i will be picking the winner

2 Likes

Thank you, this is something i want to do ever week if possible

3 Likes

thanks for the opportunity bro! just followed & tagged & will continue supporting you / the giveaways :slight_smile: :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

thank you man I seen!! keep up the great work

1 Like

Be sure to make an entree I want to see what you guys come up with

I know this may not sound real but it is, I really want you guys to share with me your bytes so I can pick a winner tomorrow by 5pm eastern time. All you have to do is tag me in the bytes you want me to consider and follow me to enter into the contest. Looking forward to see what you guys got :laughing::+1:t6:

3 Likes