Byte Of The Week Contest! Week 2!

Here we are again with our community byte of the week contest! Once again congratulations to @legendofzia for winning the first byte of the week contest. Here is all you have to do to enter first follow me on byte and then you can either tag me on a video you already made or tag me in a video you are making to be considered for the contest. I will be picking the winner this Friday 5pm EST. The winner will receive $25 and have there video posted on my byte profile and announced here on the forum with your name tagged. I really hope to see a lot of videos and to be able to continue to make this a fun community contest :smile:

18 Likes

awesome! already submitted :raised_hands: (@znarve)

4 Likes

Awesome!! I got it!

3 Likes

Sounds awesome looking forward to it!! Good luck to everyone!

2 Likes

so am I!! looking forward to see what people come up with

3 Likes

Good luck everyone! Hope there’s a lot more participants this week :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good luck :clap:t4::rocket:

5 Likes

I’ll submit my warrior cry challenge vid! Good Luck everybody! @Adrioxas

4 Likes

Yes!! I would love to see it haha

2 Likes

yeah i hope to see so much this time around

2 Likes

Tagged you in one! :))

1 Like

awesome just saw it :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Texg4real Just to clarify can we only submit one Byte? Or can we tag you in a couple we think have a shot of winning? Thanks!

2 Likes

This is really cool, really appreciate someone who’s willing to dip in their pocket to pull a community together. Went ahead and tagged you in one of mine @YoPo. Good luck to everyone

3 Likes

it doesn’t have to be one if you have a few you would like to consider that fine :smile:

2 Likes

anytime man if possible i want to make this a weekly thing provided i can afford it haha

3 Likes

awesome idea!!! ty for doing this @Texg4real

1 Like

You got it!!! Hope to be able to do more fun things!!

1 Like

This is really cool!
May the force be with everyone… Good luck!

4 Likes

This is a great idea! Enjoy trying to pick from all the good content out there☺️

2 Likes