Byte not updating or reloading feed

yeah I have the same error message about the background color on mine. Also an android beta

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m also getting the same error message (I’m not in beta)

3 Likes

same thing, Android beta as well :cry:

4 Likes

Yup beta tester for the droid getting the same error… :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

I thought I was the only one getting this :sob:

3 Likes

Yeah I just started getting it like this too, then it disappears and reappears

3 Likes

bumping

1 Like

I think it’s only iOS

2 Likes

Could be, but I doubt it.
Pretty sure trends are across the board

1 Like

Break something hashtag appears… byte breaks…the irony lol

Edit: also I’m an android user and having this issue where that error text is the only thing that shows when I click the search icon

6 Likes

Same here.
I’m on Android beta, Oneplus 7T.

same

Adding a +1 to this. I’m completely unable to use the category page altogether due to java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unknown color at $.data.layout[1].background.color. :sob: Also on Android Beta.

2 Likes

same here guys!

imo. this error probably occuring in java parseColor(…) method

while parsing color string into color int this error will be thrown if the format of the color string is incorrect. like missing ‘#’ or having a space etc.

I think theres no need for an update. could be changed from backend I guess.

Doesn’t seem to be affecting anything for me at the moment, except for maybe not seeing a new category, but I have the same message if it helps. I Upgraded to the latest Android beta last night.

Any updates on a fix? Can’t get many views if people can’t see anything… My catagory page is just a black screen with error message.

3 Likes

On a Samsung S9+ on Android 10, the categories aren’t even visible. No updates made

1 Like

I think it’s resolved now

Do you know if there is supposed to be a limited time category right now? All the other categories are back but that one.

1 Like