Byte Marketing: “ Byte is about to pay $250,000 to creators for good videos”

BYTE DID it again!

I predict that within the next few weeks or months Byte traffic is about go up. (e.g. maybe during spring break or before.)

The Verge is the first media to cover about Byte Partner Program Announcement.

Read Article

Thoughts?

27 Likes

I’m so excited for this. I can’t imagine where this app will be 1 year from now but I’m so glad to be a part of it :pleading_face::slightly_smiling_face:

19 Likes

It’s definitely a big step forward in terms of app growth just for this small community alone. If word spreads around, the potential is limitless as to how many people could join the app wanting to 1. Either join the program or 2. Inspired by the funny Bytes they see to stick around. It’s huge, honestly. My passion for Byte has definitely been rekindled to a degree! :slight_smile: I LOVE YOU GUYS AHHH REEEEE explodes

18 Likes

It’s amazing and honestly very unique to be part of something like this SO early on in its stage of life. Can’t wait to see what the partner program brings!

12 Likes

Watching Byte roll out is kinda like a mystery tv show in the sense that clearly there’s a master plan, but they have to slowly dole it out bit-by-bit.

And, to use TV in a different metaphor. This latest development kinda feels like an independent television show more than an app or social media as we know of now. Like, you get a bunch of “actors” putting on a “show” for the audience.

I’m a little worried about the “sweepstakes” side of things, but I’m sure that will smooth things out.

And, on a personal level, whatever happens to me on this app I just want to focus on having fun and making friends.

8 Likes

:joy: why u gotta explode like that tho. Now there’s rice chunks everywhere. :eye: :lips: :eye:

7 Likes

I was expecting a long essay plastic :pleading_face: are you :b:OOLIN’?

9 Likes

Glad to be a part of this amazing community. I think within a year this app will climb to the top. And best way to the top is with good people. I think that’s what we’ve got here. Thanks byte and the creators​:raised_back_of_hand::+1:

7 Likes

Welcome and I’ll check you out :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

WHERE’S MY ESSAY @PlasticRice

5 Likes

Two main thoughts:
Fantastic for the app!
…I just hope I’m not left behind

4 Likes

i only write papers when I’m defending Byte to the teeth – and since everyone here is generally positive, there is no need for a Friday Night Dissertation @Lacieyl

7 Likes

Love this app!!!

2 Likes

Byte is dead and is in need of dire marketing and they don’t know what they’re doing, especially with all these negative nancies around. dead app

4 Likes

rubs hands together

boi

@Lacieyl

7 Likes

It’s very exciting to be here for all of this

4 Likes

Trust me, I see all of us being BYTE ROYALTY :crown::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

The best roast session :hot_face:

3 Likes

Some STUFF about to go down :smirk:

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see who gets chosen !! goodluck everyone !!

5 Likes